Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes you don’t have to, but equally people are allowed to comment on someone’s character based on what they do/don’t do (ie Beggy takes takes take and never gives back). And your family member sounds like a twit! You can quietly choose not to donate without going ‘ape’, lack of empathy for other humans isn’t a good (and in my opinion) acceptable trait.

Beggy has put herself out there, Beggy has a platform to do something good, anything. She chooses not to.

For someone who loves and appreciates her followers, she sure has no concept of social morality.
She’s a class a bellend 😊 I was just saying you don’t have to give it’s not mandatory.

I think she’s filling a void to be fair you don’t spend that much for no reason other then something’s missing.

Reactions: 2
She’s a class a bellend 😊 I was just saying you don’t have to give it’s not mandatory.

I think she’s filling a void to be fair you don’t spend that much for no reason other then something’s missing.
I bet her kids are embarrassed (well I hope they are as it shows they’ve at least got some empathy.

Beggys now begrudging anyone else getting a bargain on something she hasn’t, despite always seeking outa bargain and doing swipe ups for sales. Does she not think people have paid full price for her sale buys/bargains? She’ll happily pay someone £1 for something they paid £45 for and never worn/used. She’s a Prize wanker

Reactions: 3
Is she mentally unwell? She can’t speak very well? Was wondering if she’s on some kind of medication.

Reactions: 5
If she wasn’t so eager to shop consistently and waste money she’d perhaps get herself a bargain in the early sales.
She’s so manic though, she wants everything as soon as she sets her eyes on it.
I’m actually glad the pjs have gone down in price, might teach her not to be such an erratic spender.

Reactions: 5
Just home and took my coat off....

Okay beggy, why do we need to know this useless information

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly crappy week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!
Very well said x

Reactions: 3
Of course Becky doesn’t have to give, it’s her choice whether she donates or not, but I don’t know how she sleeps at night. I really don’t.

I’m no Becky show off pants, but if Jason is on 40k, my husband is on almost double that and no way would I spend like she does. Yes we have teenage daughters in the house eating us out of house and home but we still have disposable income and we just buy what we need, save a lot and do family things. We give to charity and food banks too because we weren’t always in a fortunate position. My husband has always had a good career but his employers company went under during the recession and we had a very difficult year getting back on our feet. It was a very scary time with young children and a mortgage. Family helped us with food shopping while we sorted out the benefits we were entitled to, it was an awful time, my husband became really low as he had never been out of work or ever expected to be. I’m so grateful now for where we are and want to help others. I'm not bragging at all, far from it, I just think Becky needs a reality check. If it wasn’t for Jason she wouldn’t be in the position she is in either so maybe think of others less fortunate at a time like Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she slept in that jumper? She’s only had it one day and it’s already looking bobbly & worn.
Quality looks rubbish!
36621DBB-F196-46DD-A2B0-D3BF7F4B1DEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Thread suggestions
On the 12th day of christmas beggy gave to me NOTHING coz she only treats herself and family!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love dogs, god mines treated like a spoilt princess but I’m sure Dolly’s pups don’t go without. If you don’t want to give to humans Beggy, you know, the ones living on the streets, the ones using food banks, the 4m children waking up to next to nothing on Christmas morning then why not donate the money you spent on those pups to a rehoming shelter. I mean seriously, why do those dogs need those gifts, it’s totally unnecessary in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right! Im done now. I very rarely comment and Becky doesn't grate on me as much as some, but i draw the line at giving dollys pups presents! FFs! There are children going without this year and shes buying dogs that arn't her's presents! WHY???? JESUS WEPT MAN!!!! WHY????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When she does that stupid noise before shaking her phone...swear I could smash my phone..this woman makes me really dislike Christmas...roll on boxing day for the downer to begin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she does that stupid noise before shaking her phone...swear I could smash my phone..this woman makes me really dislike Christmas...roll on boxing day for the downer to begin 😂
She is already plannIng her decorating in January she said yesterday. i remember last January, she was buying brand new furniture right after Christmas and decorated about 3 rooms in the space of 6 weeks. She was manic.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just can’t any longer I’ve had to unfollow!
This woman is not Mrs Xmas infact she’s the furthest from that, I’m sorry I am of the opinion especially at this time of year that we should all give back in some form big or small (doesn’t have to be money) can you imagine if we were all as selfish and self centered as her, duck no wonder the world is away to pot!!
All I can say is it’s not going to be long before people wake up to her!!!

Reactions: 12
I love dogs, god mines treated like a spoilt princess but I’m sure Dolly’s pups don’t go without. If you don’t want to give to humans Beggy, you know, the ones living on the streets, the ones using food banks, the 4m children waking up to next to nothing on Christmas morning then why not donate the money you spent on those pups to a rehoming shelter. I mean seriously, why do those dogs need those gifts, it’s totally unnecessary in my opinion.
She obviously bred Dodo for the money, then sold the pups... End of.

When you colour co ordinate your face & top 🍊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.