Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see this absolute beg of a woman spending £60+ a day on crap and blagging freebies and advertising 24/7 and then Nikki from Westholme interiors has already posted this month about donating to food banks and also sponsors an African child...who else reckons she was having a dig when she was talking about "moany people on instagram"? Hope she was. That's the type of person that's an inspiration...works hard for what theyve got but also gives it back too. Good karma. Shes definitely got me looking into sponsoring and donating more etc.
I’ve seen Nikki do a fair few charity things this year. It’s so refreshing to watch someone give back & I genuinely believe she’s really good hearted is Nikki. She’s not all take, take, take either. Beggy really should take a leaf from Nikkis book. She won’t though, she’s way too selfish for that!

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen Nikki do a fair few charity things this year. It’s so refreshing to watch someone give back & I genuinely believe she’s really good hearted is Nikki. She’s not all take, take, take either. Beggy really should take a leaf from Nikkis book. She won’t though, she’s way too selfish for that!
The thing that I don’t understand is she must read what people say, I’m sure she has a nosey on here & it still doesn’t encourage her to give back at all, even if she doesn’t mean it you’d think she’d at least do something charitable to look better coz that’s the type of person she is but nope literally nothing just day after day more me, me, me, just shows she’s really that selfish & basically doesn’t give a tit at all. Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what gets to me. She reads here that’s obvious, yet she still doesn’t change her ways. The fact she’s not given to charity, done a food bank delivery etc proves to me she is a vile person because she’s read here, continued to spend on stuff she doesn’t need and not given to those in need. That shows a lot about her character.

Reactions: 1
Her face on this mornings stories!

Did anyone else notice how hollow is is under her cheekbones at the side of her face?

Its really worrying

Reactions: 3
Extra annoying already this morning..alcohol gets her so excited..bet she reeks of stale booze most mornings..there is a name for those people ..

Reactions: 1
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly crappy week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"Woolworths reminds me of walmart...if you've been to america you'll know"

Do you mean Asda? Cos that's what it basically is you donut...and why is she shouting this morning, god she is so cringe!

Reactions: 8
Half price christmas decorations in many shops..how is she gonna resist...bet the craves are kicking in already and her purse needs to get lighter again..

Reactions: 2
That’s exactly what gets to me. She reads here that’s obvious, yet she still doesn’t change her ways. The fact she’s not given to charity, done a food bank delivery etc proves to me she is a vile person because she’s read here, continued to spend on stuff she doesn’t need and not given to those in need. That shows a lot about her character.
Yup exactly & you’d think seeing as she loves her ego being stroked she’d at least do it for people to tell her how amazing she is but it’s just that unimportant to her that it doesn’t even cross her selfish little mind at all for even the wrong reasons but buying another tacky cat slater jumper for herself does. Vile.

One word. twit!

Two words. F*ck off!

Who the chuffin hell does she think she is unfollowing people. She unfollowed someone I know today, this person always liked her photos, commented occasionally and they have inboxed eachother. Becky stopped liking my friends pics a while back, then today she unfollowed her. Sorry Becky isn’t she instafamous enough for you or can’t offer you any freebies. At least now my friends seen the light, as I’m sure many have. So do one with your pathetic life advice and quotes that are OBVIOUSLY aimed at everyone here. Theres no smoke without fire Becky, people say things here because they’re true about your character. Everyone can’t be wrong. We would respect you if you got help, gave to others in need and became a nice person, not some self absorbed, famous wannabe who’s likely in debt up to her eyeballs for the gram.

She needs knocking down a peg or two that one. She’s really upset many of her followers today I bet, ones that are loyal. Prize prick.

Sorry for my language.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hasn’t she just bought loads of new clothes. So why the duck does she need more? She normally wears the same bleeping thing anyway!!!! duck off beckh
All them clothes in that bedroom gathering dust for what ? Show ? Yes showing of is all it is , she never wears them she lives in the same chavvy tops hoodies and that god awful chav leopard tracksuit jeez get some help

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's raging this morning because there are sales on and she cannot get her fix

Her face on this mornings stories!

Did anyone else notice how hollow is is under her cheekbones at the side of her face?

Its really worrying
And how swollen the brow bones are below her brows, they freak me out.

What did she do without Becky before? I don’t know, maybe had a calendar?

Seriously, if you rely on Becky for a countdown it’s not very reliable.

She thinks it’s sad that the sales are starting now, but happily goes out and spends in the sales or promotes them (matalan, river island, b&m........to name but a few) always happy when SHE’S getting a knocked down bargain that someone else will have paid full price for, but not others if she has? She was literally on the other day showing us expensive/branded shoes that were ridiculously reduced. Is she not the biggest hypocrite??

How can you get to 41 and still apply lipstick like that?!?! That noise 🤢

Reactions: 5
The way she sucks her teeth 😷😷😷😷

Omg she gets so Angry over the sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is so heavy handed doing her makeup you still look tit tho Becky don’t worry

Last edited:
  • Haha
I doubt she’s visiting anyone today. More than likely hitting the shops again in case she misses out on any of the sales.

Instead of buying good make up Beggy, I’d start on buying a decent cleanser, toner & moisturiser. Your skin looks like old boot leather. No amount of expensive make up will help that!

Reactions: 8
Why is she trying to be all mysterious saying she is going visiting today, aka going to see Mac but wants to pretend she keeps it off her stories because of the 1% of the wankers 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.