Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her knee/ leg?
She is seriously underweight and looks terrible. Go & see your GP, Beggy. No way is your ED under control.
Have you noticed she doesn’t mention PK interiors any more I thought they was best buddies

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her stories are just so boring and pointless! ‘Just got to take Dolly to the groomers so I’ll see you in a bit’
Why would anyone follow her other than to take the piss out of her?!

Reactions: 5
If she says “right, catch you all later!” Or “right I’ll see you all later!” At the end of one more story!!!!!!!
1576856054037.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right! Im done now. I very rarely comment and Becky doesn't grate on me as much as some, but i draw the line at giving dollys pups presents! FFs! There are children going without this year and shes buying dogs that arn't her's presents! WHY???? JESUS WEPT MAN!!!! WHY????
It’s ridiculous. Every time she mentions the puppies I get angry. Bloody backyard breeder breeding crossbreeds with not a clue what they are doing. bleeping give to a shelter or sponsor a dog you idiot.

If she says “right, catch you all later!” Or “right I’ll see you all later!” At the end of one more story!!!!!!!View attachment 65572
I can’t even listen to the countdown anymore. I have to skip it for my own sanity.

Reactions: 15
Her skin looks like she’s dabbed a tea bag over it... stained and orange rust colour vile
go wash Becky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg if you’re going to film yourself miming to songs on insta, please learn the words first love. :rolleyes:
I can’t wait for boxing day she won’t know what to do with herself. It’s my first year following her over Christmas, so I wonder what’s in stall for us! I hope she doesn’t spend the whole day on the phonefilming everything. I wonder if she will give the grotty dressing gown a clean before its put back in the mouldy old garage with the decs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The friendship between Beggy and Dawn is based on alcohol and getting drunk. I’ve never heard her mention Dawn without mentioning Prosecco! I see Dawn was round Beggy’s as opposed to the usual meeting place of the swingers shed, I bet you a jar of Kung Po sauce that Dawn sent Beggy over Morrisons to get more booze so she could give Jayyysunn a quick blowie whilst the old beg was across the road!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A heap of strorues this morning from her sofa with a smelly dressing gown on, coffee breath, teeth kissing and already two stories finishing with her saying “right, I’ll catch you in a bit!”
NO YOU WONT! Now sod off to work, sit in your arcade booth and I hope a heap of annoying kids keep you busy cashing up tickets all day

Reactions: 4
A heap of strorues this morning from her sofa with a smelly dressing gown on, coffee breath, teeth kissing and already two stories finishing with her saying “right, I’ll catch you in a bit!”
NO YOU WONT! Now sod off to work, sit in your arcade booth and I hope a heap of annoying kids keep you busy cashing up tickets all day
😂 bloody love it!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.