Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare today's photo to the one that she posted the other day from her *cough* 40th

No way is she in recovery

Reactions: 3
What’s going on with her knee/ leg?
She is seriously underweight and looks terrible. Go & see your GP, Beggy. No way is your ED under control.
I was then coming on to post this, she looks seriously underweight here, I've not looked at her stories for a few days and she seems to have shrunk even more in that time 😲

Reactions: 4
Did she ever consider that shops putting items on sale before Christmas gives those less fortunate than herself a chance to buy decent gifts without having to spend a fortune. Not all of us are lucky enough to have hundreds/thousands of pounds to spend on presents at this time of year. Selfish woman.

Reactions: 15
What’s going on with her knee/ leg?
She is seriously underweight and looks terrible. Go & see your GP, Beggy. No way is your ED under control.
I thought the same. She looks dangerously skinny here, it’s scary. Her head looks too big for her frame. I used to be that thin (size 4-6), all my life until I was about mid thirties, and I could not gain weight even if I tried. Boy did I try, My Gp was worried and had me in for weekly weigh ins and I didn’t even have an eating disorder. Becky, you’re doing this to yourself! I’m now 3 stone heavier and happy as Larry. Being skinny and ill all the time isn’t all that, I speak from experience.

The candles the company don’t even make themselves ... ok Becky you worked SO hard on it... shut the duck up

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think Jason earns a fortune. I think they’ve probably been able to pay off their mortgage with the payout Jason got from his head injury so they can spend most of their income on other things (i.e complete tat)

I actually don’t think Jason earns a fortune. I think they’ve probably been able to pay off their mortgage with the payout Jason got from his head injury so they can spend most of their income on other things (i.e complete tat)
He only got about £1000

Reactions: 2
I’m definitely in the minority on here where I don’t *hate* Becky but seriously someone needs to explain to her that if you’re going to run an Insta account in 2019, 2020 etc when poverty is high and thousands of people are relying on food banks to stay alive(!!) that your business/shopping account can’t just be all buy buy buy, waste waste waste every day - you need to show that you can give back and maybe use your “influence” by donating something to people who don’t have as much as you do, whether that’s in cash, by donating items from the MOUNTAIN of clothes from your walk-in-wardrobe and other things you surely don’t need/use, or offering up a sweet tree for a charity raffle
(Whatever it may be) to people in need. She has every right to spend her money as she pleases... but the fact she doesn’t give
something back makes her look pretty bad. This is a time of year when people who can afford to do something for others less fortunate should be actively doing something and talking about it, encouraging others to do the same. If she really believes she is the QUEEN of Christmas she should be well aware of that, but no, sadly it’s just all about her and how much “stuff” she can cram into her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m definitely in the minority on here where I don’t *hate* Becky but seriously someone needs to explain to her that if you’re going to run an Insta account in 2019, 2020 etc when poverty is high and thousands of people are relying on food banks to stay alive(!!) that your business/shopping account can’t just be all buy buy buy, waste waste waste every day - you need to show that you can give back and maybe use your “influence” by donating something to people who don’t have as much as you do, whether that’s in cash, by donating items from the MOUNTAIN of clothes from your walk-in-wardrobe and other things you surely don’t need/use, or offering up a sweet tree for a charity raffle
(Whatever it may be) to people in need. She has every right to spend her money as she pleases... but the fact she doesn’t give
something back makes her look pretty bad. This is a time of year when people who can afford to do something for others less fortunate should be actively doing something and talking about it, encouraging others to do the same. If she really believes she is the QUEEN of Christmas she should be well aware of that, but no, sadly it’s just all about her and how much “stuff” she can cram into her house.
Totally agree, considering the amount she gets from her followers from them buying her swipe ups and candles etc! And also agree with the hate thing, I dont "hate" anyone in this world tbh, she is just extremely irritating...and it's exactly due to the behaviours and attitudes you've mentioned. How can someone be likeable and influential when they dont care about anyone else but themselves, I dont find people like that inspiring.

It’s on this forum somewhere, not sure which thread but Beggy came on here herself stating that Jason’s payout was £2k

He only got about £1000
I’m sure Becky said he was left with permanent brain damage - obviously it wasn’t severe but she said he can’t concentrate for long or something like that.i was once attacked by a random person in the street (who had mental health problems) and I received £1200 for only a few bruises so surely Jason got more. I think if Becky said it was only £1000 she might be fibbing.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Becky said he was left with permanent brain damage - obviously it wasn’t severe but she said he can’t concentrate for long or something like that.i was once attacked by a random person in the street (who had mental health problems) and I received £1200 for only a few bruises so surely Jason got more. I think if Becky said it was only £1000 she might be fibbing.
Beggy is literally the biggest show off though so I’m sure if they received a substantial amount of money she’d make sure we all knew about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

He only got £2500!

I agree she should be able to spend how she likes. I’m going to sound awful but if she doesn’t want to give she doesn’t have to either. A family member earns an utter fortune They honestly never have to worry. They won’t even send my kids an Xmas card 😂 she went ape tit that the school asked everyone to send something for the food bank because it’s not her problem they’re poor.
Some people just don’t want to and that’s fine.
I must say though we do allright and by no means are rich but I’ve been buying choc tins since they came out and I’ve got 23 in my car to take to the food bank tomorrow so I really hope they will take them or I’m getting a second arse. But we have been at the bottom and begged for food so I know exactly what it’s like.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It sounds such an inconvenience to have to travel 1.5hr round trip to see your son and granddaughter but you will happily drive for hours for shopping trips or to soul candles..anything that involves earning you money or goods you are excited about..visiting family = face like a slapped arse🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Compare today's photo to the one that she posted the other day from her *cough* 40th

No way is she in recovery
She’s getting thinner and thinner. Her legs today shocked me. My arms look bigger tan that. Very worrying.

It’s on this forum somewhere, not sure which thread but Beggy came on here herself stating that Jason’s payout was £2k
That’s got to of gone by now.

Reactions: 2
I agree she should be able to spend how she likes. I’m going to sound awful but if she doesn’t want to give she doesn’t have to either. A family member earns an utter fortune They honestly never have to worry. They won’t even send my kids an Xmas card 😂 she went ape tit that the school asked everyone to send something for the food bank because it’s not her problem they’re poor.
Some people just don’t want to and that’s fine.
I must say though we do allright and by no means are rich but I’ve been buying choc tins since they came out and I’ve got 23 in my car to take to the food bank tomorrow so I really hope they will take them or I’m getting a second arse. But we have been at the bottom and begged for food so I know exactly what it’s like.
yes you don’t have to, but equally people are allowed to comment on someone’s character based on what they do/don’t do (ie Beggy takes takes take and never gives back). And your family member sounds like a twit! You can quietly choose not to donate without going ‘ape’, lack of empathy for other humans isn’t a good (and in my opinion) acceptable trait.

Beggy has put herself out there, Beggy has a platform to do something good, anything. She chooses not to.

For someone who loves and appreciates her followers, she sure has no concept of social morality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.