Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looked a shocking colour this morning ... it was ochre 😲
[/QUOTE
It’s all those satsumas she’s eating! Starting to stain her skin! 🤣
I know carrots can do it, seriously wonder if satsumas can. Every time she shows us food it’s just two or three of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is crazy on another level. I have never known anything like it. She acts like a 3 year old! Supeised she hasn’t done elf on the shelf for Brooke and dolly sorry i’ mean do do 🤣 she’s going to have a major come down on Boxing Day for sure... and I bet you she won’t be able to stay off her phone at all. her Behaviour is so erratic. you can just imagine it hearing her screechy voice walking past her house ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Beggy 👋🏼
We know the countdown is for our benefit. You don’t read here though do you?
Still waiting for your donations to a food bank, I take it you’re doing that tomorrow considering you have no more work on the horizon until the new year.
Can’t wait to see what you give back!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping grow up you sappy cow some people dont get any time off over christmas

Reactions: 9
I think it’s concerning how thin she looks her head looks huge compared to her body, party of me thinks is she going down this route for attention and another thinks she’s severely mentally ill trying to keep up with her insta life, she needs to take a step back from it all she’s never going to be famous and her account now seems to just encourage people to spend .. she’s manic and losing control of every aspect of her life Instagram is no good for obsessive people like her it must be driving her brain mad .!!

Reactions: 8
She literally acts like a child. She’s so weird... she has serious mental issues and needs help. Who acts like that at 50 🤣😂 .... that filter she has on what an ultimate catfish filter Lol... just in my jammies watching a Xmas film .
. shut up Becky and grow the duck up !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mum with five year old here working all over Christmas too. No rest for me. Thankfully my husband gets two weeks off as he has his own business.

Reactions: 2
She just gets more and more unbelievable ... what is so bloody exciting ?? Am I missing something ? It’s 1 bloody day ... I just don’t get it at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What an anti climax to the finishing work countdown! Home to sit in your pjs watching naff Christmas films and drinking gin alone!

Reactions: 5
What an anti climax to the finishing work countdown! Home to sit in your pjs watching naff Christmas films and drinking gin alone!
Do you not shower before you put your jimmy jams (act your age not your shoe size!) 🤮on and get comfy?

Reactions: 5
She is now using a filter!!!
Haha 😂
Beggy definitely reads this!

another exciting day planned for her, on her own with herphone going to home bargains and Poundland, because she needs pepper and washing up liquid!
Surely if she was organised, she would of picked hose up during one of the other four visits this week?

lastly why does she need to buy her Christmas veg fresh on Monday? They typically last seven days!

the most unorganised, lonely women

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.