Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes trying to defend her spending beggy love you need help it’s not normal

Reactions: 5
No one has slagged off the baby your SON and GF told you not to post the baby on Instagram, because for 1 you don’t even know whos watching your page you could have a weirdo on your page ffs Becky.. why not just tell the truth instead of lying
She told this lie so many times now that she believes it!!! Moron x

Reactions: 6
You lying bleeping self centred materialistic over spending crap hoarding ogre of a horrible woman 🖕
0E72F0BB-B1F3-4A57-972C-18449937D4AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen the exact same jumpers on my local market for £20 🤣😂
Yeah they’re all from Chinese wholesalers. Beggy wouldn’t know the inside of an actual boutique

And hi Beggy 👋🏽
how many times are you going to wish us wankers a happy Wednesday today?? Or tell us you’ll see us later, or after work........only to pop up minutes later again. You told us we’d have peace and quiet but all you’ve done is story after story. Get help, even your most loyal of sheep will be clicking on by now.

Reactions: 8
I've never seen anyone slagging her son and granddaughter off on here...quite the opposite actually!

Reactions: 13
She’s such a liar!
I’d never believe or trust a word she says. Let’s look at the bigger picture...Jason does whatever he can to keep away from her. Her daughter uses her for cheap digs and for sponging. Mac has even put on Twitter how he was delighted to get away from her, the lad never goes near her. Her own brothers and sisters stay well clear, that’s why she’s made such a fuss about her ‘date night’ with her brother because it was such a rarity. Her Mum sees her every blue moon, if that and where are all her sisters and fathers that she has? Not one of them bothers with her and I can guarantee if they did she’d be telling the world just like she did with that dinner arrangement she had with her brother. Nothing is private with Beggy. She can’t keep anything to herself.
Dawn and Shelly are only piss up partners, that’s not true friendships. Friendships are built on more than that. All she ever does is belittle Dawn anyway.

The only people who lick her arse are the followers that she has manipulated over the years and who live in her phone. She has no life, other than spending or pissing up and I’d not to want to swap lives with her for all the freebies in the world.
I reckon deep down she is a sad, lonely and insecure woman who has driven people away because of her erratic and self absorbed behaviour.
There’s Beggys life in a nutshell!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s such a liar!
I’d never believe or trust a word she says. Let’s look at the bigger picture...Jason does whatever he can to keep away from her. Her daughter uses her for cheap digs and for sponging. Mac has even put on Twitter how he was delighted to get away from her, the lad never goes near her. Her own brothers and sisters stay well clear, that’s why she’s made such a fuss about her ‘date night’ with her brother because it was such a rarity. Her Mum sees her every blue moon, if that and where are all her sisters and fathers that she has? Not one of them bothers with her and I can guarantee if they did she’d be telling the world just like she did with that dinner arrangement she had with her brother. Nothing is private with Beggy. She can’t keep anything to herself.
Dawn and Shelly are only piss up partners, that’s not true friendships. Friendships are built on more than that. All she ever does is belittle Dawn anyway.

The only people who lick her arse are the followers that she has manipulated over the years and who live in her phone. She has no life, other than spending or pissing up and I’d not to want to swap lives with her for all the freebies in the world.
I reckon deep down she is a sad, lonely and insecure woman who has driven people away because of her erratic and self absorbed behaviour.
There’s Beggys life in a nutshell!
👏 this

————————————————————
Beggy Have a think as to why its bothering you so much and why you keep trying to justify yourself its because everything we are saying on here is true and you know it is hi beggy 🖕

Reactions: 7
Buying AGAIN!!!!!
Unfuckingbelievable. Imagine the amount of food donations she could have popped into a food bank instead of buying yet another garment of clothing that she didn’t need!
Yes, it’s her money but the greed is just something else.
My 18 year old daughter bought Greggs gift cards & gave them out last week to the homeless with her friend. She used the tips that she’d earned at work to do it. Why can’t a grown ass woman of 41 do something similar, does she seriously not care?
All that she has & all that she gets gifted and she can’t give anything back. Shame on you Beggy. Shame on you!!!!
You wrote 61 wrong!!!! 😂🤣

• Haha
I didn’t even know my five year old was listening in when I watch her stories and he pipes up tonight ‘ is she shopping again?’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When Jason hits the spot down Cadbury’s alley 🤢😂😂
View attachment 65150
The thought of that just put me off my pasta 😩😂

I think someone looks a tad sheepish since her unfollowing spree this morning and her preaching to justify herself. I think she knows shes ballsed up.

Another instagrammer upset her following recently by mouthing off about one of her followers, and shes been quiet and sheepish since. These instagrammers can’t keep up their nice image for long, their true colours show. Maybe Beckys 70k following should unfollow her as she never interacts since her head got so big. Too big for their boots.

Reactions: 3
The thought of that just put me off my pasta 😩😂

I think someone looks a tad sheepish since her unfollowing spree this morning and her preaching to justify herself. I think she knows shes ballsed up.

Another instagrammer upset her following recently by mouthing off about one of her followers, and shes been quiet and sheepish since. These instagrammers can’t keep up their nice image for long, their true colours show. Maybe Beckys 70k following should unfollow her as she never interacts since her head got so big. Too big for their boots.
Ooh do tell us more....

Who gives a flying duck what Brooke and her boyfriend are watching? Give them some privacy woman!

You see this absolute beg of a woman spending £60+ a day on crap and blagging freebies and advertising 24/7 and then Nikki from Westholme interiors has already posted this month about donating to food banks and also sponsors an African child...who else reckons she was having a dig when she was talking about "moany people on instagram"? Hope she was. That's the type of person that's an inspiration...works hard for what theyve got but also gives it back too. Good karma. Shes definitely got me looking into sponsoring and donating more etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You see this absolute beg of a woman spending £60+ a day on crap and blagging freebies and advertising 24/7 and then Nikki from Westholme interiors has already posted this month about donating to food banks and also sponsors an African child...who else reckons she was having a dig when she was talking about "moany people on instagram"? Hope she was. That's the type of person that's an inspiration...works hard for what theyve got but also gives it back too. Good karma. Shes definitely got me looking into sponsoring and donating more etc.
Absolutely! I love Nikki at westholme, she’s amazing. Much rather buy from her business than any of the swipe ups that beggy puts up!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.