Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally so scatty it’s unreal... I’ve never known anyone like it in my life !!!! One minute she’s happy and bouncing off the walls, next she’s on a downer, then she’s excited for x,as getting up,at 5am? Even though you don’t have young kids anymore 🤣🤣 she is just something else I swear.... she’s lost the plot!!! Her friends obv aren’t very good ones if they don’t even tell her to sort out her behaviour anyone can see it’s not normal

So she unfollowed people she doesn’t interact with, doesn’t speak to, and domt speak to her? So why the bloody hell are you following hinch??? Coz your jealous Becky what she has and you want to have the same that’s why!!!! bleeping fool

The way people melt at her feet make me cringe so bad loool

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I have followed her for a while here is my opinion:
Jason earns a fortune, good for him.
She has a serious addiction to shopping! Not just joking shopaholic but a serious issue!
Her diet and alcohol consumption is also concerning.
She works in an arcade on the seafront of her home town.
She has one maybe two friends.
She has NO IDEA how much pressure she puts on her followers to spend like she does.
Her two bedroom sized wardrobes are evidence that she is not only addicted to shopping but also not happy with her appearance.
We all know she has suffered an eating disorder but I still don’t think she is recovered, this is illustrated by her need to have some much material items!
Her daughter is a suck up brat.
We only heard about her son once he declared they were expecting a baby!
Also yesterday she said that she has E cup breasts! Also I believe they are implants, as surely nobody of her frame would have that size breasts.
All in all, she annoys me with her constant shopping, running around like a headless idiot and hundreds of stories a day!

Reactions: 9
Think we can all safely say that wee hypocritical rant on insta gave us a right good chuckle!!!
Wants to keep family private then proceeds to post a pic of them straight after!!!
All I can say is this woman is tuned to the bleeping moon!!
Take your “wise” words and shove them up your arse cause your the only one listening to your own shite, well you and that muppit who got a tattoo 🤣😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No one has slagged off the baby your SON and GF told you not to post the baby on Instagram, because for 1 you don’t even know whos watching your page you could have a pedalo on your page ffs Becky.. why not just tell the truth instead of lying

Reactions: 13
She’s embarrassing herself and doesn’t even see it. I truly believe she has some kind of personality disorder you know because her mood is up and down more times than a whores knickers!

Oh and no ‘wanker’ on here has ever said anything about Eliza, stop looking for attention. Why would anyone ever want to say anything bad about that baby. You’re a bleeping liar!!

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣
Mrs Xmas isn’t even cooking the full dinner she’s doing the roast potatoes 🤣🤣 she just gets better and better!!! Honestly she’s on fire 🔥 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One word. twit!

Two words. F*ck off!

Who the chuffin hell does she think she is unfollowing people. She unfollowed someone I know today, this person always liked her photos, commented occasionally and they have inboxed eachother. Becky stopped liking my friends pics a while back, then today she unfollowed her. Sorry Becky isn’t she instafamous enough for you or can’t offer you any freebies. At least now my friends seen the light, as I’m sure many have. So do one with your pathetic life advice and quotes that are OBVIOUSLY aimed at everyone here. Theres no smoke without fire Becky, people say things here because they’re true about your character. Everyone can’t be wrong. We would respect you if you got help, gave to others in need and became a nice person, not some self absorbed, famous wannabe who’s likely in debt up to her eyeballs for the gram.

She needs knocking down a peg or two that one. She’s really upset many of her followers today I bet, ones that are loyal. Prize prick.

Sorry for my language.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s saying that she actively engages with her 75k followers? If not, by rights they should all unfollow? What a weirdo she is

it’s only 1% of the wankers (which I think is only 1% of her followers) who have slagged off the baby.......1% of the 1%. Quick maths tells us that 1% of 75k is 750 and 1% of that it 7.5.......so 7.5 people have slagged off a baby (even tho no one has ever seen any evidence of this) 😂😂 thick cow.

Yes I’m nasty towards Beggy, bottom line for me is that anyone with a platform.......should use it to do at least some good.

This is how much ‘peace and quiet’ we get from her today. Photo taken just as she was telling us we’d get it.........look how many dots after!?! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Buying AGAIN!!!!!
Unfuckingbelievable. Imagine the amount of food donations she could have popped into a food bank instead of buying yet another garment of clothing that she didn’t need!
Yes, it’s her money but the greed is just something else.
My 18 year old daughter bought Greggs gift cards & gave them out last week to the homeless with her friend. She used the tips that she’d earned at work to do it. Why can’t a grown ass woman of 41 do something similar, does she seriously not care?
All that she has & all that she gets gifted and she can’t give anything back. Shame on you Beggy. Shame on you!!!!

• Heart
She’s kidding right? April to September she doesn’t buy clothes other than a car boot. Becky are you taking the piss? I remind you, Matalan, River Island, Livies, Primark, ... Trainers, Flip flops, 100 pairs of the same jeans? Ring any bells. She 100% was in those shops during the spring and summer months. I think someone’s trying to justify why she bought both jumpers.

Hasn’t she just bought loads of new clothes. So why the duck does she need more? She normally wears the same bleeping thing anyway!!!! duck off beckh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.