Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me so much of David Brent when she gives us a rundown of her night out stories. bleeping cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I’m up’ no tit Beggy we can’t see you walking around your kitchen, patronising witch
I’ve had to unfollow I can’t take no more of the actual plank ‘sorry insta not eBay’ then does the same thing straight after I mean seriously 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow I can’t take no more of the actual plank ‘sorry insta not eBay’ then does the same thing straight after I mean seriously 😐
Really knows how to grind your gears doesn’t she, It’s the constant hair touching pissing me off! But she’s such a car crash I wanna watch ahaha

Reactions: 1
Do you know what’s naughtier, bleep chops? You not letting your followers know that the swipe ups earn you money and that after they’ve swiped up anything they buy for the next 30 days lines your pocket. They don’t have to buy what you’ve shown it could be ANYTHING!!!!

bleeping date afternoon, god your relationship is so perfect isn’t it Beggy. Couple goals...that is until Jason gets violent and smashes the house up.
Who’d want her life, in all seriousness? Go and get a wash you skanky flea pit!!!!

• Haha
BA3F0ED1-B025-4282-8C62-208D236EAC01.jpeg
I know Beggy’s appalling use of English has been discussed at length here but amazed/amazing three times in one sentence? Can someone please buy her a thesaurus for Christmas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This isnt the statue of liberty i bring you the statue of taking bleeping liberties
2A2F559D-0945-496A-BF00-39A5C1F29BE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don’t post 20 x 15 second stories tho do you, Beggy?
You post when you’ve woken up
When you’re having a drink
What your husband is doing
What your daughter is doing
Where the dog is sat
That you’re getting a shower
That you’re drying your hair
That you’re putting make up on
That you’re squirting perfume
What jeans you’re wearing
What top you’ve bought
What shoes you have
How many bags you’ve got
Where you got your lights from/ mirror from/ wallpaper from/ rug from/ throw from/ ornaments from
What you bought in your groceries
What you’re ‘cooking’
Who comes to visit
When you’re at work
When you’re with friends
When you’re ill
When you’re drunk
When you shave your legs
When you have a spot

I could go on and on but you get my drift eh, Beggy?
twit!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where the dog is sat
What top you’ve bought
What shoes you have
How many bags you’ve got
Where you got your lights from/ mirror from/ wallpaper from/ rug from/ throw from/ ornaments from
What you’re ‘cooking’
Who comes to visit
When you’re at work
When you’re with friends
When you’re ill
When you’re drunk
When you shave your legs
When you have a spot

twit!!!!

This is so true. I wouldn't want everyone knowing what I am doing throughout the day.

I think technology and the internet is a brilliant thing and can be so good, but sometimes I feel people are on social media way too much

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where the dog is sat
What top you’ve bought
What shoes you have
How many bags you’ve got
What you’re ‘cooking’
Who comes to visit
When you’re at work
When you’re with friends
When you’re ill
When you’re drunk
When you shave your legs
When you have a spot

twit!!!!
👏 well done typing that bleeping lot out id of given up halfway through 😂

• Haha
Poor people that are running their page as a business and have to pay for a sponsored post.

It’s called advertising love 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
shes jackanory-talking to her phone because no one wants to listen in real life- tedious woman

Good god I wish she would duck right off with her tit sweet tree beggy they are awful cheap and tacky and no we don’t want one in our house😤😤

• Heart
I can’t deal,she loved crafting,she’s stopped she can’t hold the items in house ,she used a bedroom but she needs it for clothes and shoes and bags and scarfs,she found it therapeutic,but she can’t do it anymore-she needs to watch tv and do nothing or go shopping again to buy all the Xmas decorations in sight just in case the earth blows up before next Christmas,she’s bloody tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she said she was having a day at home, I thought to myself - "I wonder if this means a day off shopping"

No sooner had that thought entered my head, she mentioned about having to go to Morrisons later on.

I cannot remember when she had a day where she didn't shop - in stores or online

Only thing is beggy...you post a lot more stories... I think one day I counted over 80

Attachments

Last edited:
Where the dog is sat
What top you’ve bought
What shoes you have
How many bags you’ve got
What you’re ‘cooking’
Who comes to visit
When you’re at work
When you’re with friends
When you’re ill
When you’re drunk
When you shave your legs
When you have a spot

twit!!!!
Her quotes aimed a Tattle make it so bloody obvious she reads here every hour. The quotes are several times a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her quotes aimed a Tattle make it so bloody obvious she reads here every hour. The quotes are several times a day!
And the more she reads here, the less time she has for posting shite on Instagram. Keep your comments flowing folks, we want to take up as much of her time as we possibly can! 😜

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.