Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I noticed the leg stroker I had to come straight on here to read the comments 😂
me too 😂😂😂

When she kept saying you need ‘dry ice’ for the sweet boxes I didn’t know what she meant, suddenly realised it’s dry OASIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her morning stories are the weirdest thing ever! Her content couldn’t be less interesting...let’s have a go... “so yeahhhh....last night I watched strictly, my cat jumped on the couch.....ummmmm then jumped back off......and ummmm my daughter came down for a glass of juice...she’s still in bed, I’m having a cappaaaaa tea..............um.......so yea.......I’ll see you beauts later 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who the frig watches these out of genuine interest rather than just wanting to watch Beggy car crash?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she have to say the date and how many “sleeps” there are till Christmas every blasted day?? So annoying

Reactions: 7
Why does she need to inform everyone what her friends are doing what her friends have text them. She’s so dry for content she literally will say anything.... I hope her card gets frauded and she looses all her money... stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her blind followers subsidising yet another shopping trip 🙄

Saying that though materialistic things are all she has in her life so she has to carry on spending because without them she’d have nothing.

P.S Brooke’s only invited her because she knows Beggy will pay for lunch and buy her tit.
Fact!!!

Reactions: 11
Where the hell does the money come from? It can’t be from selling those crappy sweet baskets!!!
They MUST be in debt. She spends it quicker than she earns it. There’s no way Instagram is that lucrative. She’ll come back today having spent another fifty quid. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wish she would wash and brush her horrific clumped lash extensions. These look like cluster lashes and they’re ridiculous. Buy less tat and pay extra for better lashes Beggy.

Reactions: 6
A new Christmas game.

How many times can Becky say, so yeah in 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They MUST be in debt. She spends it quicker than she earns it. There’s no way Instagram is that lucrative. She’ll come back today having spent another fifty quid. 🙄
Wouldn’t be surprised if she buys for instagram content- then takes stuff back the next week

Reactions: 7
Ffs, she is saying ‘Shelley came home from his work do drunk bless him, he fell off the chair and everything’

does she mean Jason?!! it’s alright saying it once, correcting yourself and not doing it again, but to do it TWICE, and not correct yourself.

this woman is an influencer? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs, she is saying ‘Shelley came home from his work do drunk bless him, he fell off the chair and everything’

does she mean Jason?!! it’s alright saying it once, correcting yourself and not doing it again, but to do it TWICE, and not correct yourself.

this woman is an influencer? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Didn’t she mean Shelley? As she said Dawn text saying he was still in the same position this morning?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.