Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasnโ€™t hers to pinch, yet beggyโ€™s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like my 14 year old cousin. From the chavvy branch of the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did jason go upstairs when her mate came an come back down after sheโ€™d gone ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How to find a watch battery. How thick ARE her followers ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
She tells everyone so they can use her ebay swipe up. I'd rather buy them from a reputable shop than some random on ebay. Plus I keep the lifetime warranty on my watch if I get new batteries from them. I've needed about 3 in 10 years and they polish the watch and everything for me before I pick it up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She tells everyone so they can use her ebay swipe up. I'd rather buy them from a reputable shop than some random on ebay. Plus I keep the lifetime warranty on my watch if I get new batteries from them. I've needed about 3 in 10 years and they polish the watch and everything for me before I pick it up
Ahh. Iโ€™ll give that a bash. My watch has been dead for ages. Support a local business aye ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The heels were down to ยฃ6.50?

pretty sure the label says ยฃ6.25? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Obviously they were half price
Obviously we know why she likes them too
OBVIOUSLY!

Reactions: 5
The heels were down to ยฃ6.50?

pretty sure the label says ยฃ6.25? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Obviously they were half price
Obviously we know why she likes them too
OBVIOUSLY!
Big she say that she stocked up? Referring to the half price Christmas Decs in Matalan. Iโ€™m sure she said it quickly!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Baffles me how sheโ€™s got all these friends that come and visit her, WHY would you want someone as self obsessed as Beggy in your life, itโ€™s bad enough watching her on my phone screen ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.