Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffles me how she’s got all these friends that come and visit her, WHY would you want someone as self obsessed as Beggy in your life, it’s bad enough watching her on my phone screen 😂
We’ve only got her word for it!!

Reactions: 3
duck off Beggy. As if people seriously give a tit or care about what watch you’re wearing.
Just another opportunity for you to show off again.

Braggy, Beggy bleep!!!
It’s hilarious that watch is bloody awful..cheap chavvy tat that she thinks is a Rolex🥴

What the actual duck is that tracksuit she looks like Mo slater🤣
And watch her story when she’s showing the top after she says the Xmas decs were half price so she’s stocked up😳she realises what she’s said and freezes🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s hilarious that watch is bloody awful..cheap chavvy tat that she thinks is a Rolex🥴

What the actual duck is that tracksuit she looks like Mo slater🤣
And watch her story when she’s showing the top after she says the Xmas decs were half price so she’s stocked up😳she realises what she’s said and freezes🤣
Why does she need to stock up on Christmas decorations? Do they go off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her night in with Jason is now a piss up. Brooke has been out too, I sincerely hope she hasn’t been drinking when she’s driving her mother home- who appears to have stolen a gin glass and brought it with her in th car by her latest video......

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw this on another thread on here.
No wonder she spends like a mad woman when she’s getting paid this well from Instagram.

Also, how is she allowed to just put #Ad on affiliate links? She’s hoodwinking her followers as I bet thousands of them have no clue that she’s making money out of them. She’s a such a sly, greedy, money grabbing bleep!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She lives in a area that is in poverty and getting worse. She is so selfish beyond repair.

Reactions: 2
The SHAME....she thinks she’s 21 posting a story of the car stereo and the music she is so cringe🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg what is the gavin and Stacey impression she’s doing... she’s made me cringe worse than this morning with her dirty rabbit 6ft teeth poking out

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s Nessa because she dishes out 2ps down the slots.

No Becky, you’ve insulted all Welsh people with that impression I’m sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A quiet night with Mr E! duck right off. You just can’t, under any circumstances put your phone away. You sit and film randomers who don’t even realise that they’ll end up on your Instagram, you have to show pics of your drink and then to prove you eat you even show stories of your food. You need to get help woman, you’re a lunatic with some very deep rooted issues. I take it Brooke was driving? Wonder how many drinks she supped before getting behind that wheel. They’re the type who will believe that the food soaks up the alcohol. Chavvy fuckers the lot of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she ever think beyond her own needs?

Filming random people. Beggy, you have tens of thousands of people on your page...what if you filmed someone who had escaped domestic violence who is just trying to live their life...you are potentially putting people at risk.

Also is brooke drink driving???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scratching...again...Jason's brought her a cup of tea...again...giving us a run down of Jason's plans for the day...again...

Glad she also got in there what accents they've been trying to do (Gavin & Stacey) so that explains the cringy "alrighh" yesterday.

Reactions: 7
Scratching...again...Jason's brought her a cup of tea...again...giving us a run down of Jason's plans for the day...again...

Glad she also got in there what accents they've been trying to do (Gavin & Stacey) so that explains the cringy "alrighh" yesterday.
Jason’s plans didn’t include any me time with Mrs E 😂
She got up and he went back to bed...... ah, it must be love!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.