Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wots with all this lovey dovey tit with Jason ... date night ... watching TV together etc ... is she trying to prove a point

Reactions: 4
Just had company...yeah
They’ve just gone...yeah
So I’ve just sat back down...yeah
It’s nearly 4’ o clock so yeah...

duck me, her content is riveting...So yeah 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why has she got that stupid smile on her face over just sitting in her own living room as if it's the best thing since sliced bread? She keeps going on about how nice it is! If she stopped shopping every day and being manic then she would be able to appreciate her home more without it being a massive deal

Reactions: 12
Do you know what’s naughtier, bleep chops? You not letting your followers know that the swipe ups earn you money and that after they’ve swiped up anything they buy for the next 30 days lines your pocket. They don’t have to buy what you’ve shown it could be ANYTHING!!!!

bleeping date afternoon, god your relationship is so perfect isn’t it Beggy. Couple goals...that is until Jason gets violent and smashes the house up.
Who’d want her life, in all seriousness? Go and get a wash you skanky flea pit!!!!
Is Jason like that?! 😳😳😳

Also promoting selling items from home but not stating they may need to inform hmrc and be registered to sell food even if it is ore wrapped sweets.... shocking really! It’s no wonder small business are out or of business when uninsured unregistered people sell and undercut them all to line their own pockets! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
What the friggin hell is this!!!! I mean you would have thought it was just a tall pile of Xmas tat unless you saw the tree at the beginning!!!! Wow...I mean it’s hideous 🤢
It is actually disgusting isn’t it! Looks like she’s dressed a tampon!

Reactions: 2
Another bleeping gift to add to her rooms of clothes

When will companies realise there are children going to school without coats etc as their family are struggling....yet they choose to gift wannabe insta celebs who has so many shoes they have a room dedicated for them

Cunts, the lot of them
She makes my blood boil with her wasteful ways! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
She admitted on a story once how she wanted to watch something on the tv when they were in bed but he wanted to go to sleep ( or something along those lines) Anyway it ended up in them arguing and him smashing the tv up.
Wow! He sounds lovely...

Reactions: 2
That tree of hers is fkin hideous. my husband just said ‘is that meant to be a Christmas tree?’ 😂 It looks so spiky and not at all festive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on with that hand stroking ‘leg’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As soon as I noticed the leg stroker I had to come straight on here to read the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christmas tree post..company that gifted most of the tat hasn't been tagged..breaking the rules again beggy..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.