Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet at some point today Beggy and husband will go to the shops .
when does she ever clean ? Bet that house is full of dust 🤢

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂 duck right off you bleeping cringey crow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It actually reminds me of the Jesy from Little Mix attempt at a Jamaican accent...like it's that level of cringe. YouTube it if you havent seen it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg what was that alrighttttt thing she did. My god that made me cringe so much 😩 who she trying to copy now 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The country is on its knees this morning but here is Beggy with her countdown like duck all has happened
Think we can safely assume who Beggy went out & voted for yesterday! Zero fucks given for anyone apart from herself.

Surprise surprise she’s out shopping again. How about doing something positive with your time instead of binge watching ‘God Digger’ and maybe help someone less fortunate or even take a bag of food down to your local food bank seeing as you seem to have money to burn. GIVE SOMETHING BACK YOU GREEDY twit!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That tracksuit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She's got an uncanny ability to sniff out the worst bargain bin clothes. She's literally a human bloodhound

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What did I say , out shopping again buying more 💩 . Buying more sandals and that track suit . How did the cashier at the till keep a straight face when putting that through the till ? 😂 . Another day about buying for herself . If she is Mrs Christmas doesn’t she know it’s about giving . Selfish cow .

Reactions: 8
The way she kept messing with that top to show us. I was shouting omg stop moving it around woman. Yes just show the screen shot ffs,

What did I say , out shopping again buying more 💩 . Buying more sandals and that track suit . How did the cashier at the till keep a straight face when putting that through the till ? 😂 . Another day about buying for herself . If she is Mrs Christmas doesn’t she know it’s about giving . Selfish cow .
And still no mention of a food bank donation. Selfish is an understatemen. She could have bought a bag of food for what she spent today.

Reactions: 4
Trying to keep up with Kate again 😂😩 she looks a scruff does she know she’s 50 and not 20 ... bleeping twit

Reactions: 3
I am 47 years old, I can honestly, hand on heart say that I have never come across anyone as selfish, greedy and self absorbed as what Beggy is.
How can you carry on spending & showing off your materialistic possessions on a daily basis without ever feeling that you’re coming across as one big show off. Does she not for one second think about how others may feel who don’t have that amount of disposable income to splash around. Where is her social conscience? So many of the people who follow her will be worried sick about how they’ll buy gifts or put a meal on the table yet she truly shows that she doesn’t care about anyone at all apart from herself! Her followers are just there to line her pocket.
She’s ugly on the inside and no amount of cheap clobber or make up will ever hide that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.