Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She recons she’s crafty, it doesn’t take a bloody genius to stick chocolate to a polystyrene cone!! She’s deluded!

Reactions: 9
Apparently when you believe anything is possible
But then she cant believe they sold out
Make your mind up baggy 🤷‍♀️
60E9806E-E14D-43E4-8415-F2D129D591B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she was given gifts for ‘supporting’ livias boutique!! Wonder if she gave her a gift too for ‘supporting’ her with freebies.

another thing, she reckons she’s an avid supporter of small/local business? But she can’t take her watches to her local watch repairer? Instead does it on the cheap herself and buys batteries off eBay (from China). Yeah real supportive to the local small business or the U.K. economy in general Beggy. Daft cow

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she gets to see Eliza on Christmas Day? I’ve a funny feeling M&P will keep their distance. It’s my grandsons first Christmas and it’d break my heart if I didn’t get to see him, their relationships are very strange.

Reactions: 7
We are in the same voting area. She could do damage with a careless vote so I almost hope she didn't go. I feel sick when I see her. She looks so scummy.

Reactions: 4
She recons she’s crafty, it doesn’t take a bloody genius to stick chocolate to a polystyrene cone!! She’s deluded!
Well for once she was totally honest, she is crafty..
Crafty not tagging her ads and affiliates correctly
Crafty trying to con her followers to purchase the garden furniture from Amazon rather than the company direct so she benefits.
Crafty trying to still persuade followers to buy her dodgy hair brush dryer even after she was told they could be dangerous.
Crafty with her digs to Mrs Hinch yet still follows her.
Crafty with her very dodgy giveaways.

I am sure she has shown us 1001 ways of her craftiness and if we forget any be sure to check out her highlights as she adds to them daily.

thanks beauts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck off Beggy. As if people seriously give a tit or care about what watch you’re wearing.
Just another opportunity for you to show off again.

Braggy, Beggy bleep!!!
That watch is disgusting 🤢 don’t know if her watches are very chunky or her wrist are just child size?!

Those baby clothes from Buzz 🤮🤮 I would love to know what Phoebe thinks, as a mother of a baby of the same age my baby would NEVER wear that brightly leopard print tit 🤮

* just to make it clear my kids would never wear any of those buzz shirt tit but specially not my baby 🤣

Reactions: 5
Beggy is the type of person who will vote for whoever Jason & her friends are voting.
She has blinkers on! She’s certainly not intelligent enough to read any manifestos & way too selfish to even see what’s happening and going on in this country.

And duck off telling everyone about Dolly’s anal glands, you do know you don’t have to share everything don’t you, Beggy?!!!
I was eating my lunch when she mentioned the dogs anal glands 😫

• Sick
Here she is, scratching again 🙈 now I'm bloody scratching 😷

Also, you dont have to tell us Jason/Brooke has brought you a cup of tea...we will just safely assume in future that Jason/Brooke (or even Dolly) has brought you a bloody cup of tea...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here she is, scratching again 🙈 now I'm bloody scratching 😷

Also, you dont have to tell us Jason/Brooke has brought you a cup of tea...we will just safely assume in future that Jason/Brooke (or even Dolly) has brought you a bloody cup of tea...

Morning....im beggy home sweet home... So yeah.... Just had a cuppa....erm....had a tit....me and Jason are off today so....yeah....catch you in a bit.

Why do we need the ins and outs.

I joked about the tit part but she really does tell us everything.......oi...beggs.... We don't care!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning....im beggy home sweet home... So yeah.... Just had a cuppa....erm....had a tit....me and Jason are off today so....yeah....catch you in a bit.

Why do we need the ins and outs.

I joked about the tit part but she really does tell us everything.......oi...beggs.... We don't care!!!!
Don’t know why she thinks we need/want to know the mundane details of her life! Wow you’re going to binge watch ‘God’ diggers how exciting Beggy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.