Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My highlight is everytime she has a rant calling us wankers and trolls but she doesnt read here...can tell truth hurts...bring on 2020 🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm aware this has probably been mentioned, how funny she got her Christmas countdown wrong ffs 🤣🤣.
I stopped following her months ago then have just been to see if she's still the same after reading this thread. She's looking as rough as nails.

Reactions: 6
Unwashed dressing gown is my 2019 highlight als OMG with the bag of shopping left in Vegas that we were reminded of every day, may it rest in peace.

anyone else think today’s outfit made her look like big Mo slater from Easties 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh wtf she went from eliza’s sleigh to one story saying i stack them In tubes 😂

12 week old baby can really enjoy sleigh 🙄

Let’s not forget the forgotten jacket in the hotel room that she remembered whilst in the lobby, before announcing that she couldn’t be bothered to go and her and she’d just leave it

• Haha
  • Wow
The sleigh is hideous!
And talking like she’s going to work whilst we will all be missing her on Instagram. No love, most of us will be at work too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her rants about work really piss me off. I, like a lot of people work full time. I’m a special needs teacher so I work in the evenings too, and most of Sunday. She literally works about 16 hours a week (if that) and goes on like she’s single handily contributing to the economy of the country. She sits on her arse at work plugging her swipe ups and screen shotting posts from he illiterate followers. She needs to do a decent full week at work and then complain about how “work gets in the way of her life”
Stupid head.

Do these companies not realise that sending free tit to greedy people constantly does not make us want to buy their product...it makes us think they're a company with no integrity and morals sending stuff to people who already have MORE than enough. Would much prefer to buy off a company that gifted this to a child of a family in poverty, etc. She has NO shame.
Screenshot_20191211-084928_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191211-084928_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just caught up with Beggy’s stories , so yeah . Had to laugh when she is telling people to remember shops are only closed for one day .What a hypocrite . What do you want to bet she will be out on Boxing Day shopping .

Why is she hiding her work logo on her t shirt!!! We all know where you work Beggy and you film from work and on the route to and from at lunchtime. She clearly didn’t pay attention in school, you can totally tell she was one of them round the back having a ciggie and shagging the boys types 😂

Just caught up with Beggy’s stories , so yeah . Had to laugh when she is telling people to remember shops are only closed for one day .What a hypocrite . What do you want to bet she will be out on Boxing Day shopping .
Im sure last year she put up a link to curry’s sale on Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.