Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is she wearing? All those clothes & this is what she wears? I reckon Stevie Wonder could coordinate colours better!!!

Think we posted at the same time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone else noticed she’s constantly wearing bulky tops and coats to hide that skeletal frame no doubt.

Reactions: 7
Yup always wearing baggy clothes. Common behaviour of someone with anorexia, to hide their shrinking frame.

Reactions: 5
I hate the way she mocks Jason’s shopping. A) it’s his money and b) he’s buying something practical and of quality. Something she wouldn’t have a bleeping clue about. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is really grating on my last nerve today! Contradicting herself on her own story duck sake begs how about another swipe up u bleeping self centered dick!!!

Reactions: 3
Shows her two massive bags of food for Christmas but then tells everybody the shops are only shut for one day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no here comes the “best friend” speech again!
You’re only with him because he pays for everything Beggy! Jason is a pervy mug.

Reactions: 12
QT time with hubby aka best friend..then plays relax by Frankie..does she even understand the lyrics to that song 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Jaysuns weekly trip to Evans cycles to see if there’s anything new he thinks he needs’ 🤔 from the woman who makes almost daily trips to b&m, home bargains, the range, dunelm etc
Pot, kettle, black?!?! At least his shopping is hobby based/personal interest and not an addiction to ‘stuff’.

also Beggy, maybe those in the supermarkets with trollies full have 18 coming for Christmas dinner and tea followed by Boxing Day brunch (like I do) considering we live very modestly on the other 364 days of the year compared to your crazy shopping habits, I think I’ll buy what the duck I like for Christmas Day thanks. Not a bit of tat bought. Good food, good drink, good company, Christmas music and a secret Santa gift each. Perfect

Reactions: 12
When she showed the 2 bags full of food on the floor I thought she was going to say they’re for a food bank. . . Of course they weren’t because it’s Becky. She doesn’t give, she just take take takes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.