Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sleigh is so chavvy! Funny, she isn’t allowed to show Eliza but Mac & Phoebe aren’t backwards in coming forwards on grabbing all the *gifted tat are they?
Family of greedy, scaffy cunts the lot of them!

Reactions: 26
A couple of things wind me up. She obviously reads here and yet she still hasn’t washed that dressing gown and she doesn’t even think, yeh maybe I should give to a food bank or charity at Christmas. I cannot understand her mind. Giving to others is a selfless act but it really does make you feel good inside that you helped someone. A new high for her other than needless spending on tit her house doesn’t need.

I can’t understand her. We aren’t trolls, she needs to take on board our morals and help other people!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As the end of another year approaches I think we should all take 5 minutes to reflect on our favourite Beggy moments of 2019. For me nothing will ever top the rant where she shouted duck UP instead of duck off when lying about being trolled. What’s been the highlight of your Beggy viewing this year?

Definitely top of my list.

That sleigh is so chavvy! Funny, she isn’t allowed to show Eliza but Mac & Phoebe aren’t backwards in coming forwards on grabbing all the *gifted tat are they?
I can't imagine they will take that to their own home. It is awful.

Reactions: 5
Family of greedy, scaffy cunts the lot of them!
I was thinking the same thing, my granddaughter will be one month on Christmas Day and there’s no way on gods earth I would give her one of those things!!

Reactions: 7
She does know it’s not new year yet doesn’t she? This women is the biggest tool on Instagram. No one gives a duck Becky your a money grabbing , free gifting dumb cow...
yournobsessed with money, free gifts, and Mrs hinch. Lol your the biggest hypocrite going... I don’t get why anyone would want to work with her it’s beyond me. Like she’s a rep for soul candles, well we never bloody see them or light them yet she’s an ambassador how the hell does that work. No doubt she’s been gifted many more items from companies for Xmas and will give them out like she’s paid for them out her own pocket. Imagine her being your mum screeching and coming in at 2am pissed as anything shouting the house down. I just can’t, she need a reality check she’s the biggest embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do these companies not realise that sending free tit to greedy people constantly does not make us want to buy their product...it makes us think they're a company with no integrity and morals sending stuff to people who already have MORE than enough. Would much prefer to buy off a company that gifted this to a child of a family in poverty, etc. She has NO shame.
View attachment 63415View attachment 63415
Completely agree with this comment. So bloody off putting. Not sure if you follow many home accounts but a couple of weeks ago dyson decided to gift loads of their hoovers to loads of accounts. Rather than get them to upload the photos over a period of time they launched them all on the same day. The poor people who had been gifted them (and to be fair they had gifted some of them to smaller accounts which I liked) were absolutely ridiculed. I saw so many people saying it totally put them off wanting a dyson and so it majorly backfired in terms of promotion.
there’s certain accounts that I think do ads really well and it does make you want to buy the product. But theres not many now as everyone who hits 10k+ seem to change and become really greedy and it’s clear to see all they care about are the freebies.
I saw a post the other day where an influencer was saying how she couldn’t wait to redecorate her living room wall as she hated it. And then just under it it said the wallpaper had been gifted. The wall mural was absolutely beautiful and I know it cost hundreds of pounds as I looked into getting one but obviously no way I could afford something like that and yet there she was saying how she couldn’t wait to get rid of it. How must that make the company feel?? They’re all so bloody ungrateful now. And Insta has really changed unfortunately

Reactions: 8
That pile of chavvy rings on her claw fingers! Less is more Becky you clueless twunt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.