Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is a rollercoaster you just got to ride it...

Yeah cheers for that Ronan Keating
Oh pack it in Beggy you prick! She really thinks she’s some kind of modern day Socrates! Beggy you are about as philosophical as a goldfish. Stop it with your silly motivational quotes and go have a shower instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not entirely convinced on the workmanship here.. bit dodgy!
I also hope no children are injured being put in one of these. The company doesn’t state that they’re for that use, but Becky says you can in her ad. I wonder who would be liable if something were to happen?

I know this might come off as me being pedantic, but I remember the news a year or so ago when a child died using a bed from a company who were on Instagram that had used influencers to recommend their stuff. I think the owner is in jail now?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi Becky, we see you. Stop posting quotes aimed at this website. Blimey, it’s like every other story. Just take note and give to others, spend less and better yourself. We can’t all be wrong. We aren’t discussing Nikki or other good people on Instagram for a reason. Just some food for thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate the way she mocks Jason’s shopping. A) it’s his money and b) he’s buying something practical and of quality. Something she wouldn’t have a bleeping clue about. 🙄
I know! Says the woman who buys bleeping screws bent into bracelets from China for a pound off EBay! She’s such a twit

Reactions: 5
Not entirely convinced on the workmanship here.. bit dodgy!
I also hope no children are injured being put in one of these. The company doesn’t state that they’re for that use, but Becky says you can in her ad. I wonder who would be liable if something were to happen?

I know this might come off as me being pedantic, but I remember the news a year or so ago when a child died using a bed from a company who were on Instagram that had used influencers to recommend their stuff. I think the owner is in jail now?
Which company was that tell us more ☕🐸

She said she would take us with her for her smear 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she would too if she had the chance 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why did she say a few min of laying there thinking of England? How vile.

I know it's only a saying but to me and where I am from that phrase is sexualised.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't get it??
Women often say they lie back and think of england whilst having sexual intercourse with partners
If i was underneath tom hardy england would be the last thing on my mind however with my husband i often think of cornwall 😂

beggy will be thinking about the store locator on home bargains website

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.