Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Dont forget the shops are only shut for 1 day..."

Says you already buying your crisps and nuts and effing vol au vont cases....sod off!

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say her followers are equally as illiterate 😂😂

I have 2 huge bags full to the brim of tins, biscuits, rice, toiletries, selection boxes, tree chocolates, crackers etc. All for the food bank Becky! I honestly can’t believe she doesn’t donate to them at this time of year. Think of those poor children not having crackers to pull or chocolates to eat, and the guilt that causes their parents. Shame on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just about to say her followers are equally as illiterate 😂😂

I have 2 huge bags full to the brim of tins, biscuits, rice, toiletries, selection boxes, tree chocolates, crackers etc. All for the food bank Becky! I honestly can’t believe she doesn’t donate to them at this time of year. Think of those poor children not having crackers to pull or chocolates to eat, and the guilt that causes their parents. Shame on you!
She’s already clarified, as long as she and hers are ok, she doesn’t care about anyone else.

100% narc. Zero empathy.

Reactions: 10
Really winds me up how she goes on like she’s the only person in the world who has to work!!?? “Think of me while you’re sat at home while I’m at work 😔

Reactions: 8
A grown arse woman creaming her knickers cos it’s Christmas Eve in 2 weeks time 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s like an excited kid. There’s something seriously not right with that woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s already clarified, as long as she and hers are ok, she doesn’t care about anyone else.

100% narc. Zero empathy.
She honestly makes me feel angry with how selfish she is. Christmas is a time to think of others, not just presents but making sure people are fed, not lonely, know they’re loved etc.. she has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just gone on to Instagram...
Westholme was first on my stories with Nikki posting a story saying that she’s getting together with her girlfriends to get items together for the homeless this Christmas...

Next was Beggys with a swipe up link to the tatty plastic toilet light she’s trying to flog!

She is beyond vile isn’t she? Imagine being that selfish, greedy & self centred. Horrible, horrible woman!!!

Reactions: 23
As the end of another year approaches I think we should all take 5 minutes to reflect on our favourite Beggy moments of 2019. For me nothing will ever top the rant where she shouted duck UP instead of duck off when lying about being trolled. What’s been the highlight of your Beggy viewing this year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As the end of another year approaches I think we should all take 5 minutes to reflect on our favourite Beggy moments of 2019. For me nothing will ever top the rant where she shouted duck UP instead of duck off when lying about being trolled. What’s been the highlight of your Beggy viewing this year?
The Vegas outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pube foot 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I only started following Beggy when she went to Los Veygus and I think her referencing everything in her own little language has been my fave...Mandalin Bay😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.