Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch Gavin and Stacey without thinking how much Becky looks like Dawn 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brooke doesn’t know what vol au vent cases are for🙄 thick like her mother

Reactions: 6
Ahhh so someone with zillions of followers has won her 'amazing' gift 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 I dunno about anyone else but watching her stories make me all itchy!!!
Careful! I’ve been itchy all day. Sadly it wasn’t Beggys stories but a few “lodgers” in my hair I’ve picked up from a school visit. At the age of 30-something I had headlice 🤦🏻‍♀️ On the plus side the headlice treatments these days are a far cry from the tear inducing sheep dip you used to have to coat your head in overnight. 5 minutes and it’s done too. My mum helped me. When she stopped laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Um yeah...cant think of anything so say...so yeah....um yeah"

WHY. POST.

Reactions: 10
She really craves attention. This is a Woman who is truly, madly, deeply in love......................With her bleeping self 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Um yeah...cant think of anything so say...so yeah....um yeah"

WHY. POST.
Does she EVER post without saying “So.....Yeaaaa”. She comes on and does stories cos she’s addicted rather than have anything interesting to say!
He life is depressing, full of instagram, tat, starving herself (get help please), clutter and a house brimming with unnecessary things. They should show this in schools....Kids, aspire to be anything but this in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she EVER post without saying “So.....Yeaaaa”. She comes on and does stories cos she’s addicted rather than have anything interesting to say!
He life is depressing, full of instagram, tat, starving herself (get help please), clutter and a house brimming with unnecessary things. They should show this in schools....Kids, aspire to be anything but this in the world!
She said it like 4 times in that 20 second post, I think that's a record...how ANNOYING! Also needs to pull her frigging top up.

Reactions: 3
She comes on the camera before she has engaged her tiny brain. It is like she doesnt know what to say but feels the need to show her face on camera to fill the void she has.

Honestly, as much as I think Jason can be a knob at times - I do feel sorry for him for living with both her and Brooke. No the wonder he walks Dolly, she is probably better company than the two of those fuckwits put together

Reactions: 10
The swipe ups are coming thick and fast she must be needing the cash for more bleeping vol-au-vents.........duck UP BEGGY!!!

Reactions: 4
The 50% off code for Arista beds is always on with lots of insta accounts that have been gifted from them having their own code..the beds are obviously not worth the full price if you can get it half price..just dont use beggys code ..making out she is doing everyone a favour 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.