Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance she’s seen Lynsey’s stories of her signing her books, that she starts mentioning her, all for a freebie her.

Reactions: 2
Welcome to another episode of which beggy are you today 🤷‍♀️
i think im a 2 too much coffee
221B0B0A-A94B-435A-B2FC-008A6F75AB08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘There’s my trees look’

Beggy I’ve had a twig tree since before the gram. You wasn’t the first to ever buy one.

anyone else think her ‘as long as my family’s alright IDGAF’ statement was Beggy showing her true colours. Has she not got a motto about being kind? How kind is it to not give a flying duck about anyone but you and yours.......I mean, it’s obvious she does feel like that, she couldn’t even box up some unused decs and donate them to a cause, but she’s not normally one to readily admit it.

I could do more, but I always bag up surplus clothing/coats/shoes etc and drop them off to a charity who needs them (most recently a women’s refuge). Selfish hoarder beggy couldn’t get her head round that, she’s probably the type who dumps outworn and damaged stuff off for them to dispose of on her behalf.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.