Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to turn the dressing gown over today didnt she 😂 defo still hasnt washed it if that label sticker is anything to go by 😂
She started wearing that dressing gown daily as soon as she got back from Vegas, I’m sure that was in October 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone get the feeling her dads a smelly alcoholic diabetic 🤔
😂😂😂she has re done that hamper since reading on here! About a month ago she showed it and it was full of pound shop stuff (nothing wrong with the pound shop but the point I’m making is she would rather by a load of mega cheap stuff then one quality item) anyway now all the cans of deodorant have been relegated from said hamper and there are M&S goodies in there! She also made a point of pointing at the deodorants in the separate box and saying her mum asked her to get him them. Where’s all the scratch cards from the hamper cards gone? Maybe the Los Veygussss credit card minimum monthly payment is like £3849 and she had to pinch the scratchcards?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously...... is it actually safe to go out. The worlds full of such divs that can’t pull a bow pull ( the bleeping clues in the name) peel a spud, put a tree up, apply fake tan, dry their own hair, stick pins in polystyrene........ the list is endless!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unless I’m colour blind that’s not raspberry, Becky!

Thanks for showing us how to pull a pull bow tho, I literally had no idea until you showed us
Sad sad why do you need to buy pull bows . What a waste of money so easy to make a pull bow It is so easy to do. I’m laughing. . So called kiddy craft queen glue and stick . No thanks .
Unless I’m colour blind that’s not raspberry, Becky!

Thanks for showing us how to pull a pull bow tho, I literally had no idea until you showed us 🙄
Make your own pull bows Beggy so easy

Seriously...... is it actually safe to go out. The worlds full of such divs that can’t pull a bow pull ( the bleeping clues in the name) peel a spud, put a tree up, apply fake tan, dry their own hair, stick pins in polystyrene........ the list is endless!!! 🤪
Make your own pull bows again Repeat. So easy

Reactions: 1
Another bleeping gift to add to her rooms of clothes

When will companies realise there are children going to school without coats etc as their family are struggling....yet they choose to gift wannabe insta celebs who has so many shoes they have a room dedicated for them

Cunts, the lot of them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another bleeping gift to add to her rooms of clothes

When will companies realise there are children going to school without coats etc as their family are struggling....yet they choose to gift wannabe insta celebs who has so many shoes they have a room dedicated for them

Cunts, the lot of them
Jesus they are horrific!!!! They’ll suit you Beggy!!!😉

Reactions: 5
I thought the same about all the gifts. She just likes to show off. If Jason's birthday is anything to go by, most of them will be gifted things she has passed off as her own gifts .

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t want to swear because kids watch her stories, didn’t mind the other day when you were calling some of your followers wankers did you Beggy
Or posting Jason talking about bum sex 😳

Reactions: 3
How long before mentioning her new bestie Jacqueline Jossa. Likes having a celeb following her does our Beggy but never watched an episode of the show!

C’mon Begs...Do your lickey lickey bum bum post 🙄

Reactions: 8
"Me and Brooke are going to get showered and sorted so I'll see you in the shops!"

5 mins later....

"Me and Brooke are going to get showered and sorted so I'll see you in a bit!"

And more shopping? I despair....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck doesn’t she get showered and sorted before going on her phone! No wash, no teeth brushing, no getting dressed, just up and straight on her phone!

And surprise surprise there’s the Jaqueline Jossa mention.
Hi Beggy 👋🏼

Don’t know why I’m wanting the things from Aldi...I just am!
Such a wasteful, manic, obsessive spender. More tat for the landfill 😡

Reactions: 13
Does it annoy anyone else when she says ‘showered and sorted’ just say showered and dressed you prick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.