Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy always reminds me of the kind of person who doesn’t wash their hands after having a 💩 or before they handle food 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh god my brain cannot cope with all the waste!! All that plastic wrap on the hamper and then the excessive cellotaping and the endless crap in the hamper! Inflatable boyfriend!? More waste.... she is completely oblivious to her contribution to the environment 🤦🏽‍♀️ I cannot bear it!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ooooop! Nicki at westholme has made a dig at Beggys tree😂😂
Aww I missed that

I think she’s won some money I mean she does work in an arcade,what does she do on her breaks? There’s just no way someone on her wage can afford all the stuff she buys plus Vegas plus the new extension on the conservatory or whatever it is
Didn’t Jason have an accident and get a load of compensation

Jesus they are horrific!!!! They’ll suit you Beggy!!!😉
Her daughter was gifted the same pair of boots yet she is young not 40

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ahh god my brain cannot cope with all the waste!! All that plastic wrap on the hamper and then the excessive cellotaping and the endless crap in the hamper! Inflatable boyfriend!? More waste.... she is completely oblivious to her contribution to the environment 🤦🏽‍♀️ I cannot bear it!
All the plastic cable ties she uses and snips and throws away at the end of Christmas 🙈

• Angry
Ahhh so someone with zillions of followers has won her 'amazing' gift 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 I dunno about anyone else but watching her stories make me all itchy!!!

Reactions: 4
Does Beggy get really loud when she’s on a shopping spree? Omg my ears! And those hampers wtaf 🤦🏼‍♀️

duck me I'm no Swedish school girl but the plastic waste on that crappy 1990s hamper

Becky you're a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh so someone with zillions of followers has won her 'amazing' gift 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 I dunno about anyone else but watching her stories make me all itchy!!!
Oh durrr I got it wrong, it was the account of where the 'amazing' gift is from that has zillions of followers, not the winner 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm still itchy though..... All that plastic hamper wrapping everywhere too, bet it attracts loads of hair 🤢

Oh durrr I got it wrong, it was the account of where the 'amazing' gift is from that has zillions of followers, not the winner 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm still itchy though..... All that plastic hamper wrapping everywhere too, bet it attracts loads of hair 🤢
I got it wrong too, i thought it was the winner that had tit loads of followers.

I bet all the gifts for the baby are just to show off to the girls family. I bet she walks in with bin bags and throws them all out on the floor to prove a point 😂😂😂

So .... she’s spired by Lyndsey queen of clean ( Shame she don’t copy her though, the itchy mare) , she spires so many of her followers. She talks the biggest load of billow ever. Did she actually go to school???

Reactions: 1
Hi Beggy
Just wondering what with the whole ‘only follow people who inspire you’ story, why are you following Mrs Hinch?
You categorically claimed on a live that you didn’t follow her, you said you didn’t need to follow her as you knew how to clean so you had no interest in her...

Explain why you’re following her then? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi Beggy
Just wondering what with the whole ‘only follow people who inspire you’ story, why are you following Mrs Hinch?
You categorically claimed on a live that you didn’t follow her, you said you didn’t need to follow her as you knew how to clean so you had no interest in her...

Explain why you’re following her then? 🤔
And why would you follow Lyndsey queen of clean? . Ask Lyndsey about that scabby sticker Mark on the dressing gown, she might know how to remove it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I’m an all rounder’ even if you do say so yourself.

I hope that all her stupid followers who she doesn’t follow back the ones therefore that ‘don’t interest her’ unfollow her. The pretentious old cow.

I hate how instagrammers have completely took the work ‘inspire’ and belittled it’s meaning.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.