Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t watch her having those new plates balanced on the edge of the worktop. Was expecting them to crash to the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t want to swear because kids watch her stories, didn’t mind the other day when you were calling some of your followers wankers did you Beggy

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she had to be pissed in that story about the trees selling out? I cringed so hard at the “see you later alligators” but that I did an involuntary kegel and my bones turned to dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so greedy and selfish. She doesn’t give two shits about flogging dangerous hot hair brushes so long as she makes money off it. I’m just waiting for her to post swipe ups for ebay fire extinguishers tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t watch her having those new plates balanced on the edge of the worktop. Was expecting them to crash to the floor!
Oh, god, me too. I have to push plates, glasses etc away from the edge of the counter top. And when she reached over the plates to show the cellophane...aaaagh!! I had to close my eyes.

Reactions: 3
this is so wrong I don’t even know where to begin
I think the poster was meaning with bipolar. Sometimes if someone has bipolar, anti depressants can cause them to become manic. I am bipolar and this is what my old psychiatrist told me. That's why I am on a mood stabiliser as well. Maybe that's what the poster was referring to. Beggy does show symptoms of bipolar but it could be loads of things

Reactions: 2
Forgot to turn the dressing gown over today didnt she 😂 defo still hasnt washed it if that label sticker is anything to go by 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On tenterhooks this morning finding out that she watched a film, 2 episodes of Gavin & Stacey, Jaysuun came in at half 12 and then Brooke came in at half 1. Absolutely riveting news this morning! 🙄

‘See you beauts in abit’

25 mins later

so yeah I’m gonna get up now, see you downstairs.

Who....gives.....a.....tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for Jason. She’s a total embarrassment

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice that Mrs Hinch ‘ Hinched’ her Mums curtains yesterday? No wonder the Begster had to have a lay in!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just showed that pic of Becky in her red coat to my daughters and best friend. My daughters both said 56. My best fiend said 60, and he’s male and still thought she was way older. They honestly didn’t believe me when I said 41, they think I’m lying.

Becky I hate to pick at peoples appearances, I personally think your teeth are fine and a damn sight better than mine, BUT you need to stop the fake tan on your face it ages you and makes you look dirty. You must seek help about your eating, I know the damage is already done as anorexia ages anyone, as do other health and mental health conditions, I know that myself. You need to eat better as it’s aged you so much this last year.

Reactions: 3
How long has she been using the hashtag ‘bexmas’? 🙄
She copied Mrs Hinch! I don’t know who these influencers think they are taking the name Christ out of the word Christmas. I’m not religious at all but I respect others who are. They’re both very disrespectful.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.