Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned she's doing her first Christmas tree on the 11th and she will get Brooke to video it? Surely there's only one way to cable tie tit to your Christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
imagine only having Christmas decorations on your mind when you shut your eyes.
Imagine being a 50 year old woman pretending to be asleep to take a selfie🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Jesus I can’t stand another 50 days of her saying Wreeeeeeef....obviously!!!

Jesus I can’t stand another 50 days of her saying Wreeeeeeef....obviously!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not an AD then ??

What makes her think she’s a Christmas decorating expert ? I once put a roll of wallpaper up but I don’t call myself an interior designer ?

Who asks how to cable tie something on a tree? Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit.

It’s November and all this Christmas talk just proves she has nothing in her life! Do we need to know her daughter has done an ASOS order ! It’s just embarrassing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s basically slated the garland she got cos it didn’t have bright white lights on it 🙄 instead she’s gonna add chavy white lights she could have just said no thank you to the freebie

i can’t be the only one who think white lights are the most chavvy thing 🤢
Bright white lights aren’t Christmassy at all! I much prefer having warm white, that’s what makes it cosy!

Reactions: 14
Not an AD then ??

What makes her think she’s a Christmas decorating expert ? I once put a roll of wallpaper up but I don’t call myself an interior designer ?

Who asks how to cable tie something on a tree? Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit.

It’s November and all this Christmas talk just proves she has nothing in her life! Do we need to know her daughter has done an ASOS order ! It’s just embarrassing
Well she is MRS XMAS 🤷‍♀️😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another winner she follows! Ah, but you pick them at random eh Beggy? You lying, wrinkly old prune!
Aye, straight back at ya duck face🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has put yet another decoration up, but its okay because it "isn't the tree"

oh bleeping grow up Beggy - you either put your decorations up, or you don't. I bet Jason is over the moon that rather than putting any effort into his 50th birthday, you are cluttering your bursting house with Christmas TAT!!! Your wreath is awful and I cannot believe people actually think its nice and want to know how you did it. Your house is just one big fire hazard!!

Notice, since other instagrammers have began to put decorations up, Beggy has became obsessed - not one mention of Jasons birthday since , so he will def be getting tacky presents then. No thought gone into it because she is too busy being a bleeping child around Christmas tit.

...and what the duck id that huge stag on her fireplace - for fucks sake Beggy, it is tit!!!!!

...think of the dust by christmas. Those tacky bright white lights, will be a warm light due to the dust collected on them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she has put yet another decoration up, but its okay because it "isn't the tree"

oh bleeping grow up Beggy - you either put your decorations up, or you don't. I bet Jason is over the moon that rather than putting any effort into his 50th birthday, you are cluttering your bursting house with Christmas TAT!!! Your wreath is awful and I cannot believe people actually think its nice and want to know how you did it. Your house is just one big fire hazard!!

Notice, since other instagrammers have began to put decorations up, Beggy has became obsessed - not one mention of Jasons birthday since , so he will def be getting tacky presents then. No thought gone into it because she is too busy being a bleeping child around Christmas tit.

...and what the duck id that huge stag on her fireplace - for fucks sake Beggy, it is tit!!!!!

...think of the dust by christmas. Those tacky bright white lights, will be a warm light due to the dust collected on them
It’s like something you see in a shopping centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a twit. She could have at least wrote Christmas, I hate the world Xmas!
Probably doesn't know how to spell it 🤭

If she's so desperate to put the tree up, why doesn't she? They're obviously not doing anything fancy in the house where the needs the tables set up because of all the tit laying around everywhere so why isn't she putting them up?

If she's so desperate to put the tree up, why doesn't she? They're obviously not doing anything fancy in the house where the needs the tables set up because of all the tit laying around everywhere so why isn't she putting them up?
I wouldn’t mind betting she’ll put all the other stuff up & then do the trees the night before Jason’s birthday as one of his presents 🥴 poor bloke

• Haha
Haha that plaque he sees you when you’re drinking yes so do 2k other people you bleeping shrivelled alcoholic raisin

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She probably doesn't even know the meaning behind the word Christmas, she probably doesn't even know why Christmas is celebrated, it's not all about tacky decorations and cheap tat presents Beggy!

Reactions: 2
I really hope that out of respect ( if she has any) she doesn’t put her trees up on Armistice Day.
If she does I’m going round there and ramming that reef right up her Cadbury’s alley 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.