Becky Reynolds #3 Firty in size, firty in age, fink she's got little JP trapped in a cage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @didisaythatoutloudoops for the new fred title!

First new thread since January, and since we’re halfway through the year, here’s some of our plus size babe’s best looks so far

40F92A41-B05F-4F71-8E1B-44B6E0193458.jpeg
4F7AB00D-D61F-43EE-B9CD-8F654E3A60DA.jpeg
077E9E56-BC1C-4904-8DFB-31A3414BC5B3.jpeg

Quick recap
- Despite promoting Wild deodrant, she’s done 21 cheap clothing hauls in just 6 months. That’s almost one every week.
- H&M moved their plus size range into their general range. Instead of using the size filter, Becky complained that H&M hate fat people. #logic
- Becky still believes she’s a highflying media babe, taking credit for her workplace winning more bullshit awards.
- Becky and Jean Paul Goatyhair went to Magaluf. Walking down a hill was too much for her so they got a shuttle and she demanded lunch the second they made it.
- Becky’s health is clearly more and more problematic as she struggles to breathe when trying on clothes or opening and lifting light objects.
- JP still hasn’t put a ring on it, or even a lasso.

Old fred

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @didisaythatoutloudoops for the new fred title!

First new thread since January, and since we’re halfway through the year, here’s some of our plus size babe’s best looks so far

View attachment 2994466View attachment 2994467View attachment 2994469
Quick recap
- Despite promoting Wild deodrant, she’s done 21 cheap clothing hauls in just 6 months. That’s almost one every week.
- H&M moved their plus size range into their general range. Instead of using the size filter, Becky complained that H&M hate fat people. #logic
- Becky still believes she’s a highflying media babe, taking credit for her workplace winning more bullshit awards.
- Becky and Jean Paul Goatyhair went to Magaluf. Walking down a hill was too much for her so they got a shuttle and she demanded lunch the second they made it.
- Becky’s health is clearly more and more problematic as she struggles to breathe when trying on clothes or opening and lifting light objects.
- JP still hasn’t put a ring on it, or even a lasso.

Old fred
Hilarious recap... Jean Paul Goatyhair and the lasso reference have just about done me in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Pissing myself at John-Paul Goatyhair! Why has she got a shower stool? My Nan used to have one! When she was 90! Surely that would break if Becky sat on it?. I think she said it's for shaving her legs? Surprised she can even lift her leg up! Bet she's well out of breff after taking a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone is in Italy with little man...brace yourself for another vlog of JP rejecting her and looking bored shitless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
cdn.instanavigation.com.jpeg

I've consulted the expert of the household (daughter, Becky's age) for her opinion on this bizarre Instagram story and this is it:

'It's always the same thing when people do stories with just a guy's arms or hands or fingers with two drinks. It's a really sad way of trying to show your friends you're dating someone who is actually too ashamed or disinterested to be shown in public with you. It's absolutely delusional and gives off desperate 'look I've got male attention' vibes. It would be sad after 6 months of dating, it's 100% cringe after 6 years.'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg that
View attachment 2996085

I've consulted the expert of the household (daughter, Becky's age) for her opinion on this bizarre Instagram story and this is it:

'It's always the same thing when people do stories with just a guy's arms or hands or fingers with two drinks. It's a really sad way of trying to show your friends you're dating someone who is actually too ashamed or disinterested to be shown in public with you. It's absolutely delusional and gives off desperate 'look I've got male attention' vibes. It would be sad after 6 months of dating, it's 100% cringe after 6 years.'
Omg no this is like a soft launch when you're dating a fella but not an official couple yet so just arms 🤣 omg how awful.. Six years 👀

Reactions: 5
He's got a cheek being ashamed of her , he's hardly God's gift himself

She definitely had a witch fit about him coming over to visit her for a change the other "munfth" or we'd have heard a lot more in the vlogs about her "organising" the house.... then low and behold he'd been in the UK and they had been shopping....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This old vlog popped up. Becky’s reaction to her mum ordering a salad!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This old vlog popped up. Becky’s reaction to her mum ordering a salad!
You can just tell she's the kind to eat her own plate and hoover up everyone else's leftovers too - that's why she's so sad mum ordered a salad, because it's something she doesn't want.

And @ChubClubThug I think you're spot on - below is how I'd describe the cycle (as someone who has nothing better to do on a Sunday than this, lord help me). I'd say they're between stage 2 and 3. She's coaxed him back in with that 'The Lovely Bones' Burberry coat, but he's still sulking.

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 18.18.18.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the Home Bargains haul from a 2 weeks ago and wow. She was trying to explain what matcha is and then went on to say she gets it from Starbucks because they mix it with sugary syrup 🙄 so you don’t like matcha Becky hun, just sugar 😂 also can tell she’s off to see little JP soon buying him snacks!

Reactions: 5
She's flexing she's in Cannes...
Proof she actually owns a pair of shoes, albeit fake lace up slip ons.
So JP was forced to see her due to the fact she was near him for work.
She's got such a smug, smarmy face. She could have the body of a supermodel and she'd never look like an appealing person - she's just got a real sneer.

Reactions: 12