Becky Reynolds #3 Firty in size, firty in age, fink she's got little JP trapped in a cage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD04786C-BCD8-46A9-A6FA-2A07924CD218.jpeg

---
Well we all know she doesnt shave and that’s what she looks like 🤣
IMG_1014.jpeg
Looks like a condom!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I had to switch off today’s effort…the wheezing, the breflessness, the panting, the shiny sweat face. For the love of god! No!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
duck!! She just bought the £2k Dior bag last month. No way does her salary cover a luxury bag per month as well as a mortgage.

That bag looks like a poor decision - it’s going to get so dirty so easily, especially in her puffy paws. And the material does not look like it’ll wear well. It’s not an investment piece. Spill one thing on it and it’s done. Idiot.
She said she paid on her “credit card”. She must have such a high limit on that. Surely if you were that minted you’d just walk in and pay on debit or cash? 😂
---
Another two pearlers. I don’t usually watch her as she actually revolts me along with her mother but she came up on my fyp and I did a bit of digging. They’re the type of people who absolutely look down on others less fortunate and I hate that.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I noticed that Trina has commented on the TikTok of the new Valentino bag saying it’s a beauty. It’s not, it’s bloody hideous. However, I feel like we will see a ramping up of designer purchases (albeit at outlet or “special” prices) because Becky is desperately unhappy with herself and her life and the temporary high of buying a bag many people can’t afford, even on credit, is the only good thing she has. I agree with the previous poster who says that wearing these expensive brands when you’re a mess in general just makes them look fake. And I’d have put this Valentino as a TKMaxx item any day of the week.

Reactions: 11
She said she paid on her “credit card”. She must have such a high limit on that.
Like you said, they look down on people whilst she puts a hideous bag on her credit card. They want to be brutal snobs but god forbid anyone repeats that attitude back to them. The bottom line is you can't be look down on others and look as rough and unkempt as they do.

I don't care whether she puts her belongings in an Aldi bag for life, but I'm not someone who judges on appearances, just on behaviour. The people she is trying to impress with these purchases will not look past her awful teeth, orange make up, 16 chins, balding hair she's too big to actually brush and her simply colossal size. That's just the truth about how snobs will perceive her, and she needs to accept that if she wants to hang out with those kinds of quite frankly horrible people, that's what they're going to think.

And I have nothing to say about this video, but I have a question for JP. Are the pervert trench coats and bags of beef jerky really worth witnessing this stomping around your home?

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 20.17.56.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Surely this revolting lump of lard should be more concerned about the GASPING for breath between sentences than spending (at daddies expense I’m sure) over £1,000 on one of the most disgusting dated bags I’ve ever seen 😂
Looks like somfink from Primark and I'd have walked by finking it looked shite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mummy Wend broke a rib trying on Trinny and Susannah shapewear! 😂😂 Maybe the endless money came from the compensation she got. Fat twit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Holy fukerrolly as we'd say in my house 🤯😱
What the AF was that? Surely someone's trolling her by sending her shapewear.
Favourite quote from the hot girlfriend... 'at the end of the day I'm a big girl so it's not going to shrink me to oblivion' 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
The fact that she's sweated off most of her makeup is just chef's kiss 💋 from the beauty guru.
Think this one might just have pushed me over the edge... shouldn't really have watched before going to bed... stuff of nightmares 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy fukerrolly as we'd say in my house 🤯😱
What the AF was that? Surely someone's trolling her by sending her shapewear.
Favourite quote from the hot girlfriend... 'at the end of the day I'm a big girl so it's not going to shrink me to oblivion' 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
The fact that she's sweated off most of her makeup is just chef's kiss 💋 from the beauty guru.
Think this one might just have pushed me over the edge... shouldn't really have watched before going to bed... stuff of nightmares 😬
WHY does she actually look pregnant? Her cut is solid! Like 50 year old Alan’s beer belly who’s dedicated his days to guzzling cheap lager down the social club.

It’s the warpaint for me 😂 it literally looks like someone has 💩 in their hands, clapped me pressed against her cheeks.

• Haha
I can't comprehend how the fk she is English but says everythinKKK instead of everything

Again go see a bleeping doctor 🙂

Can't deal with her keep seeing comments about her breathing and she keeps deleting them! It's not normal to be out of breathe from doing duck all.

Reactions: 10
He'll never marry her. He wouldn't be able to be without her if he felt that strongly. They've been together years and lived apart in different countries for longer than they were together

Here we go again then. She wants him to propose on the upcoming cruise. Just like Vegas, she's going to put the pressure on him and delude herself that this is THE big trip it'll happen on.

But being realistic here - why would JP propose? What would he get out of it? She's pathetically down bad for him as it is and gives him anything he wants anyway. She flies in with gifts, fulfils his SSBBW fetish, and disappears off home. He doesn't have to put her on his social media or publicly associate with her. He keeps her away from family and friends. He gets all the benefits of a sex worker - freedom to live a bachelor life with the occasional shag - but somehow she's thick enough to be the one paying him.

And deep down she knows it. Despite being one of the most self-absorbed cows in the world, she won't set an ultimatum. He'd simply tell her to piss off if she asked for even the most basic human decency and respect. He knows she's going nowhere and he's playing her like a fiddle. If she was a nicer person I'd feel sorry - but with her smug entitlement, I think she's got exactly what she deserves.

Summer Q&A on her stories 🙄🙄 who actually wants to ask her somefink?
I've got a few:
When are you going to wake up to the fact that you're morbidly obese?
When are you going to wake up to the fact that the Frogman is just using you and doesn't want a future with you?
When are you going to realise no one wants to see your shite hauls?
When are you going to own up to your actual size and stop blaming the retailers for clothes that don't fit you?
When are you going to stop eating like a slob during your food hauls?
When are you going to brush your teef?

Think that covers it 🤭 unless anyone else can fink of somefink?

• Haha
Summer Q&A on her stories 🙄🙄 who actually wants to ask her somefink?
I've got a few:
When are you going to wake up to the fact that you're morbidly obese?
When are you going to wake up to the fact that the Frogman is just using you and doesn't want a future with you?
When are you going to realise no one wants to see your shite hauls?
When are you going to own up to your actual size and stop blaming the retailers for clothes that don't fit you?
When are you going to stop eating like a slob during your food hauls?
When are you going to brush your teef?

Think that covers it 🤭 unless anyone else can fink of somefink?
Oh pick me teacher pick me!!!

Why spend almost over £10k on designer bags in the last year, some on credit card, when you could get a gastric sleeve for that in the UK?
Same thing on the bag spend - wouldn't you prioritise Invisalign and teeth whitening? Or honestly a nose job?
Do you realise how obvious your jealousy of Trina is? She gets a holiday, you demand a holiday, she gets proposed to, you start whining for one...
When will you confront JP about WHY he's so camera-shy? Or are you already aware he's seeing - or trying to see - other women?
Why do you keep wasting money on that 'Keratin treatment' when you're too big to actually brush your hair and maintain it - when are you going to cut it to a length you can manage?
Does your mum know she's as bald as Phil Mitchell?

Oh... and how many Fs in 'The first thing that they think of is their teeth?'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesnt spend her money on what she needs because it’s all about aspirational shopping with her.

Unlike actual rich people, who buy it because it makes no difference to their bank balance, she tries to buy her way into the lifestyle by buying a bag on credit, or licensed products like fragrances, sunglasses etc.Same goes for her SpaceNK and Sephora trips It gives her a validation, but we know the reality about her life and job.

You realise, it’s all a load of crap though. You’d think someone in marketing would figure it out.
The industry knows what it’s doing. It’s laughing at people like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5