Becky Reynolds #3 Firty in size, firty in age, fink she's got little JP trapped in a cage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she thinks the fact the size 26 dress was too tight and she needed a 28 was "cray cray" get a bloody reality check Becky you're expanding by the season and totally need at least a 28, admit it, own it and stop trying to pour yourself into sizes that are clearly too small hun, don't be fick ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a teenager, my mum told me that it doesn't matter what number the label says, it's what it looks like on. Best bit of advice I've ever been given. Why doesn't Mummy Wend step in and talk to her. Her most precious child who is literally eating herself to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear. Someone has dared to say ‘not for me’ in the comments. Mummy Wend will no doubt pipe up as per 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only 1min into her new Cannes vlog and she goes
people from literally every country come
Yes, Becky, i’m sure there’s someone from all 195 countries on Earth at Cannes.

• Haha
Only 1min into her new Cannes vlog and she goes

Yes, Becky, i’m sure there’s someone from all 195 countries on Earth at Cannes.
She's stunned they did 12k steps 🤣 proof that she literally doesn't move unless she drives
---
Sorry me again. She's saying she's not perfected a make up routine for the summer, yet a few vlogs ago she was gushing about how great these products were for hot weather and sunny hols! I said at the time she's full of tit, and what she was doing wouldn't stand up to the heat!

And here we have her saying everything is sliding off her face because it's 16 degrees! She's such a bullshitter and proof that when it comes to make up she literally has all the expensive gear and ZERO idea!!
---
She's stunned they did 12k steps 🤣 proof that she literally doesn't move unless she drives
---
Sorry me again. She's saying she's not perfected a make up routine for the summer, yet a few vlogs ago she was gushing about how great these products were for hot weather and sunny hols! I said at the time she's full of tit, and what she was doing wouldn't stand up to the heat!

And here we have her saying everything is sliding off her face because it's 16 degrees! She's such a bullshitter and proof that when it comes to make up she literally has all the expensive gear and ZERO idea!!
26* degrees not 16😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---

---

26* degrees not 16😂
My face when she said her makeup slides off when it’s 26C.

She must sweat so much and barely washes 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
She is SHITE at make up, the liquid blusher can't even be seen, the eyeshadow is slapped on like wallpaper paste and the end result id pure fugly, she uses some high end products and still manages to look like she used food colouring instead of make up.
---
She's also out of breath doing her mascara FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 9