Becky Reynolds #3 Firty in size, firty in age, fink she's got little JP trapped in a cage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lime dress is too small. She reminds me of one of those nutty men that post on the snag tights page 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only 1min into her new Cannes vlog and she goes

Yes, Becky, i’m sure there’s someone from all 195 countries on Earth at Cannes.
The starving, malnourished North Korean marketing team staring at Becky's mountainous frame like 👁👄👁

---

Ok, finished watching and it's just a vlog of excuses. I'm out of breath because of the air conditioning (?). I'm out of breath because it was an 'intense' day. It's totally normal to get an uber from one side of the beach to the other - and an Uber back. It's normal to entirely sweat off make up at 26C. And of course anything she puts on she could have sized down in guys!!!

And it annoys me that she's not just physically lazy, she's got absolutely no work ethic about her either - she gets sent a load of free make up and can't even be bothered to read the packaging or learn the name before recording. She's a slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She says 12.5k steps is ‘a lot of steps’. No it isn’t. You’re supposed to do at least 10k a day anyway. Just shows how little she moves her carcass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Perhaps after seeing how huge she is against her friend, could this be her wake up call ?

Reactions: 3
Thanks to Ivy City Co and YesStyle for sending me over some goodies to try.

Ermmm, shouldn't that be marked #ad or do the rules not apply if you're Becky? Maybe Mummy Wend has had a word with the ASA.

Getting ready at 10.30am - yeah, sure. Not in the real world.

12.5k steps. You need to get a dog Becky, it would do you the world of good, help you keep in shape (!) and make 12.5k step days the norm.

A room tour of an Air BnB in a place I'm not planning on going to ever. Looking forward to that.

That dress :oops:

Reactions: 5
You need to get a dog Becky, it would do you the world of good, help you keep in shape (!) and make 12.5k step days the norm.
It'll never happen. Her whole life revolves around visiting JP, being with JP, breathing JP, being at JP's beck and call. She didn't even take her cat with her when she moved out of her parents, just so she'd have less obstacles to seeing him. She'd never get a dog for that reason, I'm sure.

Someone has commented on the latest slog that they were looking at the dress but it was $32 to ship to UK, Mummy Wend has said they should go for it.
I noticed on her last haul vlog neither she nor Mummy Wend made any comments (wonder if it was because a lot of them were negative).

It looks like she’s getting to the point where her size is making life more difficult and uncomfortable that it needs to be… fair enough if she likes being ‘plus size’ but you can be big and active/not out of breath from air con!! 👀

She’s heading down a dangerous path and looks uncomfortable in the Cannes pictures… it’s only getting hotter, Becky! Also I think she should just embrace minimal make up - bronzer, mascara and a lippy. I’m also a sweaty gal and do not bother with make up outside of special occasions as it just makes my face feel more sweaty!

Maybe a healthier diet would reduce the chin spots so she feels more confident make up free…

Reactions: 9
Of course she puts the title of celebrities who would never even acknowledge her existence in the title. She also doesn't care that they're pretty disliked people.

Her bragging is just so obvious now though - this video wasn't useful, helpful, didn't give tips for anyone visiting, didn't actually look critically at anything, it was just an excuse for her to drop that she's been invited somewhere that's invitation-only and got to see a few celebs from afar.

Becky, you can be sent somewhere by work all you like, you're still a sad, lonely woman living the life of an 80 year old at 29.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly loads of my ex coworkers go to this with work. All from the smaller agencies. It’s not as impressive as it sounds.

Reactions: 4
Boring as dishwater.
If that's an example of a hip, fun advertising job I'll pass thank you very much.
At the end she says about winning an award in the not too distance future 🤔🤔 tell me what she does for a living again?
And the clip she showed of Elon Musk was just cringe.
Got more proper travel content.... that weekend away with JP maybe, where yet again he was embarrassed to be seen with her.

Reactions: 2
Oh my life!!! I haven’t watched her in ages!! It’s really shocking and sad she hasn’t made just one small effort towards a healthier lifestyle! 😔 and worse still her parents seem to enable her!!! If this was me, my Mum and Dad would’ve initiated a healthier lifestyle with me by now. Isn’t she and her parents concerned about early onset illnesses which seem to be on the increase with younger people???

Surely this revolting lump of lard should be more concerned about the GASPING for breath between sentences than spending (at daddies expense I’m sure) over £1,000 on one of the most disgusting dated bags I’ve ever seen 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Surely this revolting lump of lard should be more concerned about the GASPING for breath between sentences than spending (at daddies expense I’m sure) over £1,000 on one of the most disgusting dated bags I’ve ever seen 😂
duck!! She just bought the £2k Dior bag last month. No way does her salary cover a luxury bag per month as well as a mortgage.

That bag looks like a poor decision - it’s going to get so dirty so easily, especially in her puffy paws. And the material does not look like it’ll wear well. It’s not an investment piece. Spill one thing on it and it’s done. Idiot.

Reactions: 12
IMG_0995.jpeg

‘’Disdain’ is that the right word?’ You bloody tell us, Miss Madmen award-winning copywriting bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest vlog shapewear, firstly I admire her for doing so BUT why choose everything in a different colour and then wearing black knickers underneath it. How many times did she tell us about the colours, I also thought that the beige was more her skin tone than the colour she got the shorts in. The green dress was see through hope she didn’t wear black knickers when in Cannes. It would also have been good to see her in the dresses before the shape wear so you could get a better idea of how it worked.