Becky Reynolds #3 Firty in size, firty in age, fink she's got little JP trapped in a cage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know there is going to be a dinner with JaYPeE and Han. One of those awkward evenings when everyone knows this is the freakiest ‘relationship‘ and nobody can say anything,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know there is going to be a dinner with JaYPeE and Han. One of those awkward evenings when everyone knows this is the freakiest ‘relationship‘ and nobody can say anything,
I will simply admit it, I am dead jealous of Han. What I'd do to witness an awkward dinner between those two. Dinner with an obsessive, clingy, desperate girlfriend and a bought man who would rather be anywhere else? The DRAMA!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will simply admit it, I am dead jealous of Han. What I'd do to witness an awkward dinner between those two. Dinner with an obsessive, clingy, desperate girlfriend and a bought man who would rather be anywhere else? The DRAMA!
Plot twist, Han and John Paul Goatyhair 🤣 lock eyes over the dinner table, fall in love, he moves back to London, and they live happily ever after.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plot twist, Han and John Paul Goatyhair 🤣 lock eyes over the dinner table, fall in love, he moves back to London, and they live happily ever after.
She'd then go on a rampage like King Kong smashing everything up in a temper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can never put anything on straight???? Or is the dress straight and it's her that's out of shape???

1718733254995.png

Reactions: 7
Interesting that Trina posts a H&M try on just two days ago, then we have a Becky video with plenty of snipes about H&M and their sizing. Trina is positive and enjoying being able to try-on in store, while Becky flings us a pensioner special wardrobe haul.

I do wonder quite often if the 'positive' comments she gets are from people who only casually watch and think she's got a mild learning difficulty. Similar thing to Becki Jones on TikTok. Becky's lisp/slurring of words, inability to dress herself properly, lack of vocabulary to describe things, etc - I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought she was, well, simple.

Reactions: 11
I also found it interesting that Trina said she could still shop in H&M at her biggest (I think she said she was a size 30/32) and we have Becky buying a 4XL In many items that don't have much wiggle room in them, despite her insisting she's a 24/26. She's so blinkered to how much weight she's put on. As we keep saying she keeps blaming the stores apart from the ones that are known for being generous of course

Reactions: 10