Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old dears aren’t loving the Halara haul.
Most of the comments are negative

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1016.jpeg

Those outfits all looked like she thought she was a 20 year old size 10, especially the first.

Dont understand her demand for shorts under the long dress. Clearly they’ve been added under the short skirts for exposure purposes. Not all of us get chub rub 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell does she look like! And the way she's pronouncing 'leisure'. She looks awful! That red dress! She wears them on a city break? It's meant for playing tennis or something surely! Why's she advertising active wear? She clearly does no exercise!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The old dears aren’t loving the Halara haul.
Most of the comments are negative

View attachment 2852094
View attachment 2852092

Those outfits all looked like she thought she was a 20 year old size 10, especially the first.

Dont understand her demand for shorts under the long dress. Clearly they’ve been added under the short skirts for exposure purposes. Not all of us get chub rub 🤷‍♀️
Bonmarche recs for the 29 year old fashunnnnn qweeeen delicate princess 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Putting this on here...
Styling...
Our Becks' styling stops at the first photo... baggy t-shirt and no shoes.
Hi Becky 👋👋👋👋
This is exactly what I mean! She claims to have two wardrobes full of clothes and be super into fashion - so why doesn't she do this? Apart from sheer laziness, of course.

The problem is she thinks she looks like the second picture, even when she looks more unkempt and dishevelled than the first.

Reactions: 6
This is exactly what I mean! She claims to have two wardrobes full of clothes and be super into fashion - so why doesn't she do this? Apart from sheer laziness, of course.

The problem is she thinks she looks like the second picture, even when she looks more unkempt and dishevelled than the first.
I don't fink I've ever seen anyone whose hauls and try ons are as sloppy as hers.
At least all the ones I watch they're all made up, hair done.
How she can look in the mirror and fink she looks wonderful is mind boggling.
Definitely has some kind of body dysmorphia.
Very quiet on stories.... trip wiff mummy and daddy not going very well???🤔🤔

I don't fink I've ever seen anyone whose hauls and try ons are as sloppy as hers.
At least all the ones I watch they're all made up, hair done.
How she can look in the mirror and fink she looks wonderful is mind boggling.
Definitely has some kind of body dysmorphia.
Very quiet on stories.... trip wiff mummy and daddy not going very well???🤔🤔
I don't think she realises how much of a bragger she is. She loves to show off. What she also doesn't seem to realise is that braggers are very very obvious, both in what they say and what they don't say. I know a woman at work who is exactly the same - everything is about how romantic hubby is, how much he spends on her, etc. If she says nothing at work about him come Monday we all know she's had a weekend of squabbling with him.

Becky is exactly the same - so the lack of stories says a lot. She needs to realise that if she brags about every little thing - like little JP buying her a travel sized candle - then her lack of bragging when he COULD be doing the most says a lot.

• Heart
Hi Becky, thanks for finally marking the Halara slog as a paid promotion. Happy to have pointed it out to you. Hope it didn't eat into too much of your latest visit to likkle JP.

Reactions: 5
What a borefest tonight's slog is...
Walks around the Palace in Monaco and Lady Rothschild's house, who you would've thought she knew personally given her weird voice-over.
Went into Italy to buy things for a picnic at a market... no markets in Monaco?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ judging by the 3 drinks on the table, little JP ditched them for that one.
Couple of shots to finish of she who is a beauty and lifestyle guru looking her usual, grimy unwashed self 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's interesting she says 'my parents are visiting me and JP in the south of France'. Is she really delusional to the point she's convinced herself they live together, despite her being in the UK 99% of the time? Is her name on the lease? Do they have any joint utilities or rent?

I think JP and her have had another fight about him being on camera. I went through it at 2x speed because it's so dull, but he's noticeably absent in most of their waddling about, and when he is, it's all him being filmed from behind in secret. I suppose it's difficult to have an actual girlfriend in Monaco if your face is plastered all over some British YouTuber's vlogs - so he's seemingly put a stop to appearing in them at least identifiably...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at all of the crud around her mouth :sick: :sick:
1712251323486.png

Great advert for her alleged skin care.....

• Sick
Im just relieved this wasnt the video i had expected
IMG_1292.jpeg

Scary how out of breath she was when unzipping a suitcase

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, at around 5.32 in the latest vlog you can clearly see a lot of hair sprouting out of her chin/lower lip. I don’t get it, she can spend 90 quid on a pointless eyeshadow palette but not get this sort of thing sorted? And no, before anyone says, I don’t get why you’d be ok with it 🤚🏻

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, at around 5.32 in the latest vlog you can clearly see a lot of hair sprouting out of her chin/lower lip. I don’t get it, she can spend 90 quid on a pointless eyeshadow palette but not get this sort of thing sorted? And no, before anyone says, I don’t get why you’d be ok with it 🤚🏻
She really is the epitome of you can't polish a 💩.

• Haha
Twins they literally have the same head

What do her siblings look like? I've never seen them
Only one, older brother, half sibling on her father's side I think. Obvs looks NUFFING like her.
---
Isn't there an old wives' tale about if you want to know what your girlfriend will be like when she's older, look at her mum....
😱😱😱😱 run 🏃‍♂️ JP run 🏃‍♀️ as fast as your little froggy legs will let you.

• Haha