Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she's really lovely. She's so pretty and always looks well turned out whatever dress size she's wearing. She has done amazing to push herself with her exercise etc. I don't get the impression she's hiding anything or has an agenda, and her boyfriend seems really nice. Are they still "friends"? I do get the impression that a lot of what Trina says, Becky has copied. Especially her intro about the aff links. I just had to make sure who started YouTube first 🤣
After Becky's comments about how weight loss surgery and ozempic are stopping plus size people getting better clothing options, I'd be surprised if they are still friends...

Reactions: 9
Why at 29 would she want to continue this long distance relationship! Like, a girl has needs! I would not be happy waiting once a month for any action!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she on drugs today? She's absolutely manic (well, as manic as her stamina allows her to be). Is this her attempt at being funny or charismatic? The second dress looks like a clown's tampon.

I don't know how to say this in a politically correct way at all so I'm just going to come out with it - the long smock dresses she seems to pick up in every video make her look like she's got a learning disability and is going to the local disco.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Went through that 20 minutes in about 30 seconds.
Another haul of the fugliest clothes they had in stock.
Nuffing styled as per the norm, tugging at the fabric to show she could've sized down 🙄🙄
Spare me.

She must spend her life at the post office returning all the clothes she never has any intention of keeping! And then she moans brands are charging for returns! 🤦‍♀️. That’s because of people like you Becky!

Reactions: 13
Once again on her soap box about brands not making the clothes big enough. Can’t watch her anymore as same old rubbish being churned out…

Reactions: 11
When your head and neck is too fat to get through the hole! Hoe many red flags does this girl need?

Reactions: 11
She called tiktok 'the tiktok'

It's like listening to my grandparents talk about technology

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well here is the summary of the slog, as Jesus would have wanted on the day of his crucifixion.

She 'just had her hair done' and it looks like this - she's definitely balding like Mummy Wends. The hairline is so high she's got a five or six head at this point.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 14.27.02.png

Weird suitcase ad for our hot airport classy babe. She does an order from Snag but 'tends not to order too much because the more you add to your cart the more it costs' - revolutionary thinking there, Becks. We get a preview of what JP inevitably sees when she's flying over to beg for his attention. She ordered a 'G' which is a size 24/26 and says they fit like Spanx - not because she's actually a size 28/30 of course.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 14.33.19.png

Then she squeezes herself like a sausage in casing into an Abercrombie dress and claims she looks like a 'dainty summer princess'.

And oh my god - she's bringing her mum and dad to Monaco. JP must be absolutely mortified. She looks pleased as punch, presumably she's taking it as some kind of bizarre sign he does REALLY REALLY like her. Becky, if you have to drag your parents abroad for your boyfriend of 6/7 years to spend time with them, then it's not a relationship - you're a booty call who you've cornered into a family reunion.

• Haha
Video is Ad for suitcases... didn't mention in the thumbnail it's an Ad though 🤔🤔
Showing tights.... riveting
Fastforwarded through as the glare coming in the window behind her was giving me a headache.
Next up cute cloving... t-shirt that looks awful imo, says it was expensive but doesn't say how much. 3XL 26/28, fitting her fine she says. 55€ for it 😱😱
Bought the viral dress from Abercrombie which looks like a tablecloth 75€. It's a mini, too short but she finks the lengff is fine but says she's bought it in tall to get extra lengff.
The heavy breeving is doing my head in.
Bought more makeup 🤷‍♀️
Bought a new camera.
Going to Monaco wiff her parents... wonder if they'll meet JPs parents.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was so out of breath when she tried on the dress it was alarming, she was panting that much she sounded like she was making a dirty phone call or was about to collapse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's also got a new microphone that she can clip onto her clothes, right under her mouth...... the heavy breathing is bad enough now, God forbid what it will be like with the mic in operation - maybe she's going to take up a side hustle so people can call in and listen to her :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_0495.jpeg

Dainty? what is she smoking?

And girl, just cut the hair.. there’s no way it should be knotting so soon after a trim!
---
She complains that Snag are too expensive when everything is under £10.
Then she shows off her new vlogging camera which is £600+?
It’s not even a Canon or Nikon and her footage/editing is tit regardless of equipment. Ohh but it comes with a microphone 😒i bet mummy and daddy helped her with that purchase

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s not even a Canon or Nikon and her footage/editing is tit regardless of equipment. Ohh but it comes with a microphone 😒i bet mummy and daddy helped her with that purchase
I wonder if she's started declaring her YouTube earnings and this is a bit of a tax-free allowance purchase, honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5