Becky Reynolds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to enjoy watching her but now she just gets on my nerves. Enabled by mum and dad and the French beau. Her voice just grates as she clacks her way through her vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Becky is obviously not planning on losing any weight to benefit her health any time soon judging by the food shop she’s just done…only buys “fick” sliced bread never “fin” sliced bread. I understand people have speech impediments but her voice is the equivalent of chewing cotton wool balls whilst scratching your nails down a chalk board!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's all about health, lifestyle and fashion. Think she needs to rethink judging by how she presents herself. First thing in the food shop and she's treating herself to pizza. Next out of her mouth she's on a health kick 🙄🙄 but not on a health kick 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ going to eat more veg but in sauces... really???? Pasta dishes, more pasta in cream sauces. Sugary cereal, processed white bread, more treats with cakes, steamed puds, cream cheese and bagels, rice puddings... nothing healthy in that little lot.
Now she's moved out she's going to pile on the pounds buying all this unhealthy food. I swear she's nearly doubled in size since I started watching her.
Loads of cheese, says she's lazy and greedy.
She's nearly worse than Brogan Tate with all the treats and fatty foods.
Not on a diet?? Seriously??? She's trying to add in things that are better for her 🤣🤣🤣 🤣 sorry but I don't see anything that's better for her. No wait, excuse me... candy floss grapes... she'd never buy them if they weren't called candy floss. And why does she stuff them in her gob on camera?
Do not get me started on the way she talks and how she's constantly out of breath.
Rant over.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Becky is obviously not planning on losing any weight to benefit her health any time soon judging by the food shop she’s just done…only buys “fick” sliced bread never “fin” sliced bread. I understand people have speech impediments but her voice is the equivalent of chewing cotton wool balls whilst scratching your nails down a chalk board!
That’s not a speech impediment, it’s really poor pronunciation. I’m not a speech snob, honest!! Although it is a pet peeve of mine.

That health kick, not health kick is just a massive contradiction in terms.

Reactions: 5
I used to like Becky, worked full time and liked plus size fashion same as me.

Just starting to find her very unrelateable now. She flip flops between b and m hauls and then spending loads of money on handbags - no middle ground.

Reactions: 1
Im new to Beckys channel,just watched her vlogmas rating M&S party food I like her mjm,she seemd quite supportive as regards creating content,her dad seems like hes quite set in his ways, him eating with his mouth open was really off putting

She seems nice enough but she is in denial about what size clothes she says she is.
She is definitely not a size 24 (unless it’s really stretchy, oversized or smock like)
She’s definitely a size 26/28
The majority of clothes she shows are a size 26/28 and says she buys these sizes as she wants them to be baggy.. but they aren’t baggy, they fit her how they are supposed to fit.
If she wanted a tailored pair of trousers or a standard fitted shirt she would definitely need a 28 NOT a 24. This winds me up so much about her

She seems nice enough but she is in denial about what size clothes she says she is.
She is definitely not a size 24 (unless it’s really stretchy, oversized or smock like)
She’s definitely a size 26/28
The majority of clothes she shows are a size 26/28 and says she buys these sizes as she wants them to be baggy.. but they aren’t baggy, they fit her how they are supposed to fit.
If she wanted a tailored pair of trousers or a standard fitted shirt she would definitely need a 28 NOT a 24. This winds me up so much about her
I agree. Im plus size and absolutely no way is she a size 24. Unless, like so many plus size vloggers,they appear to squeeze into smaller sizes,which always looks so unflattering. Ive noticed the Boohoo plus size clothes ads always look awful.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest H&M vlog sponsored in part by Hello Fresh, obviously don’t know what order she does them but why buy all that shopping in Tesco when you have food delivered? Her overuse of the words “like, everyFinK & somethinK” really annoy me aswell. I’m a plus size girl and I hate to show my stomach so I dislike nearly all the clothes she wears, but I know that some people are happy to do it.

Latest H&M haul, says she buys things in a 3xl and then goes on to show everything in a 4xl apart from stretchy leggings. She’s in so much denial
Plus on H&M website a 3xl is a uk 28-30
And a 4xl is a uk 32-34
She’s so deceiving, if people go off what she says regarding her size and what she orders they will get their wrong size!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve had that with Other people on YouTube and Instagram. They say what size, I think I am the same size as them so order them same and then the clothes end up being massive!

I do like that Becky tries different styles and shops that I wouldn’t know did plus size otherwise, but she’s starting to shoe horn ads in that don’t fit. She could have done grocery shop and hello fresh ad in the same video and it would have felt more genuine.

It could have been I’m looking to get more veg into my diet, so I’ve ordered hello fresh and here’s what else I picked up.

Latest H&M haul, says she buys things in a 3xl and then goes on to show everything in a 4xl apart from stretchy leggings. She’s in so much denial
Plus on H&M website a 3xl is a uk 28-30
And a 4xl is a uk 32-34
She’s so deceiving, if people go off what she says regarding her size and what she orders they will get their wrong size!!
Thought exactly the same. Everything was in a 4XL... and H&M are normally very generous sizes. She's put on a power of weight recently and is in denial if she doesn't see it.

---

I’ve had that with Other people on YouTube and Instagram. They say what size, I think I am the same size as them so order them same and then the clothes end up being massive!

I do like that Becky tries different styles and shops that I wouldn’t know did plus size otherwise, but she’s starting to shoe horn ads in that don’t fit. She could have done grocery shop and hello fresh ad in the same video and it would have felt more genuine.

It could have been I’m looking to get more veg into my diet, so I’ve ordered hello fresh and here’s what else I picked up.
But the here's what else I got was exactly the opposite to veg.... it was all cakes and treats and pasta

Just watched the latest Grwm & job update vlog, how many times can a person say “like”. Grrrrrr.
I can’t believe all the different brands of make up she uses it must cost a fortune - I know her mother bought her a couple of make up pallets for Christmas and they were a special price of between £140-£170 for the 2 instead of £170 (I think ) each. More money than sense

Just watched the latest Grwm & job update vlog, how many times can a person say “like”. Grrrrrr.
I can’t believe all the different brands of make up she uses it must cost a fortune - I know her mother bought her a couple of make up pallets for Christmas and they were a special price of between £140-£170 for the 2 instead of £170 (I think ) each. More money than sense
Didn't understand any of the drivel about the job situation apart from the fact that she previously started at 10am and now starts at 9am so is really tired, wtf? Skipped through the makeup grwm as I dislike her makeup looks. Finished face with the straggly hair 🤢 Didn't she recently get some kind of treatment to make it healthy or a straightening treatment? Looks wick.

Salty response!! I’d like high end make up too if my parents were my enablers. Really would like to see how she budgets mortgage, utilities (in a cost of living crisis) food shop, running a car all alongside having just bought and cosmetically updated the house.

Seems to be more about the price and showing off imho.

Attachments

She strikes me as the type of person who would rather rack up a load of debt just to keep up appearances that she is some kind of brand queen than use more affordable drug store stuff, I imagine her looking down on all us peasant normal folk who do buy it!

Reactions: 7
Trigger warning - the latest video is sponsored by good ole' Teddy Blake, the least known designer brand loved by all the influenza's ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.