Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckys high as a kite this morning and then a come down about 7pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can her followers not see how full of tit she is?? Last night she was “chilling with Mr E” not a boomerang or photo insight, tonight the same thing but we’ve had photos of the tv etc? Surely someone will pick up on it!!

Reactions: 7
Been stuck on a family quiz with the in laws (it was torture) so only just having a catch up after the b&q stories this morning, you could well and truly see the penny drop that her job could be no more and the look on the her face was like duck. Also saying when she visits her dad not sure which one in manchester, when was the last time she did that? I followed her for a good 2 years before unfollowing and not once did she visit her dad and we would sure as hell would have know if she had.

Reactions: 8
Been stuck on a family quiz with the in laws (it was torture) so only just having a catch up after the b&q stories this morning, you could well and truly see the penny drop that her job could be no more and the look on the her face was like duck. Also saying when she visits her dad not sure which one in manchester, when was the last time she did that? I followed her for a good 2 years before unfollowing and not once did she visit her dad and we would sure as hell would have know if she had.
‘Penny drop’ ! 🤣 saw what you did there! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy quick question.. where is Brooke? Seriously the kebab order wasn’t enough for three people. Why do you think the Evans family can break the lockdown laws! You are absolutely disgusting! Brooke come on give us a half hearted lame excuse. Beggy care to explain this one?

Why does she hold her neck and head so upright with that stupid grin when doing these workouts.. its not underwater becky your not gonna drown..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the f*** was that pre recorded workout today 😲 they were not lunges nor squats. How does Beggy have so much workout wear? The most working out she does is swiping her bank card.

• Haha
Beggy quick question.. where is Brooke? Seriously the kebab order wasn’t enough for three people. Why do you think the Evans family can break the lockdown laws! You are absolutely disgusting! Brooke come on give us a half hearted lame excuse. Beggy care to explain this one?
She’s been gone all weekend. We all said she wasn’t wearing that bin bag outfit for knocking about the house 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd love for someone who lives near her to report her.

Also, really bad form in the exercises.

Reactions: 8
When she mentioned what Jason is doing (like we care) , did anyone notice her pause a little bit after. She must have been debating whether to make some lie up about where Brooke is.

come on,
new week,
new page,
new chapter,
lets do it!

I tell what you can do beggy, you can duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughing at the clip in her hair - to make us think she’s following on from the pre recorded workout when her hair was all poofy.. but it’s now all flat and straight from being slept on.. but let’s pop a clip in so they can’t accuse me of being a massive fake. She literally must think we were all born yesterday...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We always get an update on what a brookieblessher is doing! Brookes not being doing her usual Pouting stories from home either. Why wouldn’t she go to her mates, her Mum and Dad do it! 😡
Come on Beggy....you gonna lie to us or just forget her till she comes back home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yep we usually get a running commentary of Brooke's activities and suddenly its like she doesn't exist.....funny how Brooke isnt posting anything either can't get get off insta any other time 🤔

Reactions: 12
Beggy doing those exercises made me cringe, crap form, poor effort!!! Wtf were Flash thinking of A- that stupid marketing idea and B- asking that skanky witch to advertise? She literally sits on her arse all day and is the worst person to advertise a healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.