Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halfords (which is 3 stores along from the b&q she went to in Ipswich) has the same pressure washer for Ā£80. Has she got money flying out of her laxative fuelled arse with such velocity that she doesnā€™t think to shop around a bit?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
God yes!!! Bet she feels about a stone lighter !
That pose is so bleeping unattractive. She literally looks like a puckered hole. Want to give her a massive shake!!!!!! Pouts and "glam" face masks dont bleeping matter in the times that we are in...so narcissistic the pair of them fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could one of you ladies start a new thread please?
I've gone back to page 43 to check suggestions and as far as I can see mine has the most votes but I don't mind what goes just as long as we continue pulling up this old bat on her tit content šŸ„“
I messed it up last time I tried šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve been so sucked into this thread and I try not to say things about people but I just feel really desperate to say this tonight, and it goes for a lot of instagrammers...I can not get over what a sad life it seems to talk to your phone all day and tell thousands of people really mundane things like Iā€™m going to make a cup of tea, Iā€™ve just got up, Iā€™m going to put the washing on, look at my tea etc etc. I just feel so sad that this is what our world has come to. One day Instagram will be something from the past and I think people might look back on the time they wasted.

there are some great accounts and I donā€™t think itā€™s all bad but to be posting so many stories every day, talking to your phone telling people such unimportant stuff. Oh god. I canā€™t imagine my mum ever doing that, sheā€™s sadly passed now and we werenā€™t even enormously close but to remember when I lived with her and to picture her speaking to that many strangers all day long more than her own family, gosh that would be a very sad memory. What surprises me the most is how important and entertaining they all think they are I guess they do have lots of people watching which is why they keep doing it but even in lockdown when I have more time than ever I fast forward large amounts of people talking, no one is that bloody interesting and I just wonder who they think they are! Sorry rant over!
Couldnā€™t agree with you more. It really is the strangest phenomenon. I skip over all the talking to camera people do too, especially Beggy. She does like the sound of her own voice and she thinks sheā€™s the oracle. It must be so exhausting trying to think of things to say all the time. And then thereā€™s the preening in front of the mirror in new clothes. Very strange

Reactions: 3
the trellises wonā€™t break the wind they have holes in. They look like cheap tit,
Anyone else notice that she ā€œsaw them on Sophieā€™s pageā€
Is that another Mrs hinch thing u have copied there begs? I didnā€™t think u liked her. And u address grinch as Sophie? Should u not have credited her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she complains about the wind and Brookie has to put up a windshield and she has ordered trellis which is full of gaps.....that won't stop the wind you Beggy witch...and a little nod to tattle Brooke being home , thank you for reassuring us.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, she gets a rush from browsing, ordering and the anticipation of the delivery,then as soon as its delivered it's slung away.

Man oh man, the muscles, the eyes, beards and white teeth. šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ†

Man oh man, the muscles, the eyes, beards and white teeth. šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ†
Oh wow I just had to have a look. That was rather a nice little interlude thank you ā˜ŗ Just to stay on topic Beggy is still a narcissistic airhead

Reactions: 1
Ordered 2 sets of new bedding, her current ones are fine. Who even orders 2 of the same? Again canā€™t help but spend.

Flashing her bra, jeez itā€™s every time she shows new clothes, She canā€™t help but flash her stomach or bra. Sheā€™s weird.

Reactions: 11
You would think that as she prides herself on her diy and ā€œcraftsā€ she could take this time to show content like that, especially since most of the stuff would only be impressive to kids šŸ¤£ or redecorate her 90s living room but all sheā€™s done the last 6 weeks is spend money - I wish someone had kept a tally of how much sheā€™s bought in lockdown itā€™s absolutely obscene sheā€™s so brazen about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh and here's Brooke taking pics of herself in the house now she's home....still wearing her coatšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
the trellises wonā€™t break the wind they have holes in. They look like cheap tit,
Is that another Mrs hinch thing u have copied there begs? I didnā€™t think u liked her. And u address grinch as Sophie? Should u not have credited her?
Just had to come on and commented but I'm late as been working ..
Saw them on Sophie's page, best buddies now then eh Beggy .... I can't help singing I wanna be like you do do be do . Silly witch.
Also, how does she think they're going to stay up ? They're expandable. Silly witch.
And, I've been talking to Brooke as Jason isn't here ... Really ? How bizarre that you've suddenly realised we've not heard any mention of her for a couple of days. Silly witch (both of them !)
And lastly, I promise ... Aside of the fact she's ordering again, I've decided they must've remortgaged as no-one has that much disposable income even if he is on a good wage it's not going to be at the level she spends !
Silly witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she means Sophie masterman

Reactions: 3
I think that was Brooke coming back home when she was filming the patio as Dolly was barking and she barks when someoneā€™s at the door

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Jason prefers dawns kebab as beggys chicken isn't finger likin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.