Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she was only shocked about the amount of people at B&Q because she has not been to an industrial area, isn’t home bargains, M&S and Poundland on an industrial area, the shops that she visited!

Reactions: 19
Saying she was only shock about the amount of people at B&Q because she has not been to an industrial area, isn’t home bargains, M&S and Poundland on an industrial area, the shops that she visited!
Probably. She just talks out of her arse.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion -
Eating for Beggy is such a huge chore, unless it's salmonella chicken and her apple coleslaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Well Iv been in the garden all afternoon working, i have had a read of you beautiful people. And I no if I watch that ugly bint I am going to get bleeping annoyed. I have never in all my long year’s detested anyone the way I do this witch. I have never known any one lie, cheat, beg, and be as disgusting as this dirty rancid witch is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been so sucked into this thread and I try not to say things about people but I just feel really desperate to say this tonight, and it goes for a lot of instagrammers...I can not get over what a sad life it seems to talk to your phone all day and tell thousands of people really mundane things like I’m going to make a cup of tea, I’ve just got up, I’m going to put the washing on, look at my tea etc etc. I just feel so sad that this is what our world has come to. One day Instagram will be something from the past and I think people might look back on the time they wasted.

there are some great accounts and I don’t think it’s all bad but to be posting so many stories every day, talking to your phone telling people such unimportant stuff. Oh god. I can’t imagine my mum ever doing that, she’s sadly passed now and we weren’t even enormously close but to remember when I lived with her and to picture her speaking to that many strangers all day long more than her own family, gosh that would be a very sad memory. What surprises me the most is how important and entertaining they all think they are I guess they do have lots of people watching which is why they keep doing it but even in lockdown when I have more time than ever I fast forward large amounts of people talking, no one is that bloody interesting and I just wonder who they think they are! Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her pea brain will only engage with the severity of her and her families selfishness when the arcade closes down and when Jason has no work at the docks.
In my line of work- I’ve seen some of the BEIS briefs.
If we get a second wave of this, we are in trouble.
It was even said in the news a few days ago that a second wave will be just as bad, the scary thing is people won't listen and begs is one of them unless is affects them directly or they loose someone they love they won't. I would happily not go out unless it's for essentials for the rest of the year if it meant that I could protect and not loose those I love.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion - “Beggy thinks the rules don’t apply, we all know you’re round Dawn’s on the sly”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
"Beggy Mitchell plugging her crappy primark vest, 65 years old and cant defrost a chicken breast"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion "Half a cake, half an eyelash, half a brain. Beggy flouting the lockdown drives us insane!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brooke 🗣 come out, come out wherever you are.
Last time we saw her was 3 days ago...coincidentally just before the weekend started.
Hmmm, I wonder when saggy tits will realise that Brookeblessherwithherfakelipsandpoutandcolouringstation has gone AWOL 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely shocked she is criticising people at B and Q and those going in couples when she’s been doing the same!!? Is she that thick? Her and all the others out shopping, I bet they wouldn’t go back to work now if asked...so WHY on earth are they shopping for non essential items?!

Exactly, different when she went out with Brooke!!!

I’ve not been on for a bit but just need to say.......even with the smooth skin filters her Dot cotton mouth and puckered skin on her chin is so bad for a 41 yo. I’m exactly a year younger and have 4 children, never had any Botox or fillers and just use Nivea face wash and moisturiser. I have NO obvious wrinkles. How do you even get those round your mouth and chin like that????

Reactions: 6
It was even said in the news a few days ago that a second wave will be just as bad, the scary thing is people won't listen and begs is one of them unless is affects them directly or they loose someone they love they won't. I would happily not go out unless it's for essentials for the rest of the year if it meant that I could protect and not loose those I love.
I totally agree. These idiots who want lockdown over so they can get their lashes done need to get a grip. People are dying fgs! Yes it’s hard on people being stuck at home but so many people with chronic health conditions live this way at home, year in year out. We can all do it to save them and our loved ones. I’m sick of hearing people moaning about being at home and speculating if lockdown will lift. I don’t want it to lift, I don’t want my husband to be forced to work putting himself at risk as an asthmatic and myself with health issues. I want my children safe so I’d happily stay home all year, get my food delivered and work fTom home, as my husband is doing.

Coming on Instagram throwing her mushroom head hair all over the place, could you love yourself any more Beggy? Then saying random boring pointless tit, It’s raining, so yeh. Better cook, so yeh. She’s a healthy ish 41 year old. Sorry I am a similar age, I have health conditions that cause fatigue yet I manage to stay up at night, sometimes even too late. She seems one very lonely, unhappy woman and I feel sorry for her but she really doesn’t help herself. She isolates herself in her shed, watches tv all day or naps. They don’t seem a close family at all and that must add to her addiction to Instagram and spending.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestions- Begs trip to B&Q makes her a hypocrite, wind your neck in Begs, we’re sick of your tit!

Reactions: 7
I know a neighbour of Beggys is on here....please please the next time you see her out- jump on her & cut that bleeping hair!! Never known anyone as infuriating 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.