Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but a bleeping jet washer is not an essential item.
It was an unnecessary purchase and an unnecessary trip out to collect it.
Typical bleep that she is though wanted it now, she can't bleeping wait. She's a disgrace of a human being!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She must stink of dried piss and that scabby white stuff in the corners of her mouth. What is that !!!!! God she is filthy, she never washes no wonder she is banned to the shed. Jaysun and brookblessher carnt stand to be around her stench. And looks like brookblessher is staying over some where. Not been seen in days, doing her paint by numbers. God awful Chavvy family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lack of education is getting up my tits, was she not taught the difference between “their” and “there”? It’s on her post for yet another giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shocked by how busy B&Q car park was. Well it’s full of dickheads like you buying non essential items like bloody jet washers you muppet 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she joking here or what?
Going on about people buying garden furniture at B&Q?
She is a bleeping hypocritical old bleep.
So it's ok for her to go to B&M and Home Bargains to buy her shite, have a dozen or so ebay/ buzz t shirt deliveries a week coming to her door but she gets all holier than thou at couples and families at B&Q.
Why don't you just duck off you illiterate bleep, I can't be bleeping doing with her brain dead mentality today!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Shocked by how busy B&Q car park was. Well it’s full of dickheads like you buying non essential items like bloody jet washers you muppet 😑
She just doesn’t get it, does she. One rule for her and one for the other 67 million of us. Thick doesn’t begin to describe her. I almost messaged her but I don’t want to get blocked, she’s my lockdown entertainment.

Reactions: 16
She’s buzzing off her tits today. Must’ve been a good night. 😠

Reactions: 5
She said the days going quick today - well you didn’t get up til nearly lunchtime you idiot!

Reactions: 4
Beggy going on about couples and families being in B&Q is she forgetting her and Brook went shopping the other day. She is such a bleeping hypocrite! She seemed shocked people were buying things for their gardens, does she not realise us normal folk actually pay for our nice things and don't have them gifted!

Reactions: 21
Is she joking here or what?
Going on about people buying garden furniture at B&Q?
She is a bleeping hypocritical old bleep.
So it's ok for her to go to B&M and Home Bargains to buy her shite, have a dozen or so ebay/ buzz t shirt deliveries a week coming to her door but she gets all holier than thou at couples and families at B&Q.
Why don't you just duck off you illiterate bleep, I can't be bleeping doing with her brain dead mentality today!!!
What does she think people are going to be buying from b&q because it sure as hell isn't bread and milk the moron! People really can't comment on how buy a carpark is when they themselves are stood in it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What does she think people are going to be buying from b&q because it sure as hell isn't bread and milk the moron! People really can't comment on how buy a carpark is when they themselves are stood in it 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! She made another unessential journey to buy a jet washer ! bleeping idiot.

Begs you are as bas as the dick heads going shopping ! Why does she not understand STAY HOME SAVES LIVES

Reactions: 6
These fuckers are the reason we'll be in lockdown for the foreseeable future and the reason people like my mum who's a nurse are at risk for longer. She was there buying something non essential an she went shopping with Brooke last week!!!! Thick twit. She makes me sick 😠

Reactions: 9
Is lock down over and someone for got to tell me...can’t believe she just said that 😡😡

well Becky the way your house is acting you wouldn’t think lock down was happening. You are Brooke going shopping. Delivery drivers coming every day. Jason out 2/3 times a day and longer than a hour.

Pick in mix delivery is definitely not essential but we have had to watch you stick them in that big gob and then talk with a mouth full

don’t moan about others breaking the rules when you don’t stick to them 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can't get over how dry she looks...... Her skin is as dry as a bone. All that money she wastes she could invest in some proper skincare. Maybe have a facial instead of buying 325 vests from primark. Maybe drink the odd glass of water. Holy cow she is the definition of a dried up old hag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just echoing what you guys have said. If you’re out non-essentially.. how on earth can you criticise others 😳 absolute joke she is

Reactions: 9
I am absolutely furious watching her stories. Shocked at how busy it was and people in couples? THAT WAS YOU AND BROOKE LAST WEEK BUYING crappy ORNAMENTS YOU SILLY COW! It’s because of people just like you that it’s as busy as it is. I’m so bleeping angry!!!!

Reactions: 25
I just can't get over how dry she looks...... Her skin is as dry as a bone. All that money she wastes she could invest in some proper skincare. Maybe have a facial instead of buying 325 vests from primark. Maybe drink the odd glass of water. Holy cow she is the definition of a dried up old hag.
Does she has a skin routine. Don’t think I have ever seen it ? Xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.