Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are more than entitled to rant.
Beggy doesn't stop for one second to think of anyone but herself, if Beggy wants it, Beggy gets it regardless of anyone else.
The only thing I have ordered is a few 'Thinking of you' cards that were posted direct by the seller to my kids, my mother in law and my best friend, as a few of them are struggling right now.
I'd never dream of purchasing the tat that Beggy has, the woman has no shame at all!!
It sounds like you are doing an amazing job and I know so many of us are forever grateful for the sacrifices you make every day ❤
Also , I hope you enjoyed your coco pops and your daughter had a nice birthday ( under the circumstances)
Thank you so much, your response truly means a lot. I consider myself in a privileged position by having the opportunity to work. I don't want extra free pizza/coffee/money off vouchers for the career I chose, but I do appreciate being able to skip the queue outside a store after a busy nightshift!
I've worked on an eating disorder inpatient unit and from the little I know, she displays classic behaviours of which her family should know the signs if this has been a long term issue. But it seems they're afraid of prodding the fire incase it burns the whole house down. Ignorance is bliss, hence Jaysunnnn bleeping off on his bicycle and the baby (Brooke) either amusing herself for peace or playing along with the tit her mum sets up for her x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s painful watching her do those squats. Her legs look like there are going to snap in two ☹. I know some people are blessed with being skinny but to me she looks like she is really struggling with just doing those few exercises. I don’t like to comment on people’s weight but I think she may need some help.

Reactions: 6
It’s painful watching her do those squats. Her legs look like there are going to snap in two ☹. I know some people are blessed with being skinny but to me she looks like she is really struggling with just doing those few exercises. I don’t like to comment on people’s weight but I think she may need some help.
I don’t know if it’s only me but her exercise today looked like boomerangs

I actually didn’t mind brookie to start with but I can absolutely not stand her now!! She’s even more desperate that her mum to be “insta famous” I can’t stand the faces she pulls!! Loves herself to the highest level and god only knows why
her face looks like a cartoon

Also Beggy obviously doesn’t think about what she is writing, it’s just for the sake of a story. One day it was ‘we are not in the same boat, we are in the same storm’

today it’s ‘we are all in the same boat’
Make ya mind up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why record the exercises for the next day. Isn't the whole point to do them one day at a time???

And she blatantly went out to buy all the Flash products to use 🙄 or was she gifted the items?

Utter nonsense, just Flash using the pandemic to line their pockets - it's a No from me, I won't be purchasing them again 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
her face looks like a cartoon

Also Beggy obviously doesn’t think about what she is writing, it’s just for the sake of a story. One day it was ‘we are not in the same boat, we are in the same storm’

today it’s ‘we are all in the same boat’
Make ya mind up
Came on to say the exact same thing! She’s really struggling for content and posts anything even if it makes no sense or contradicts herself. It’s actually quite a sad existence. Take Instagram away from her and what kind of life does she have? I think she literally lives for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Wow really feeling it day 5”

hmmmm are you sure you have pre recorded all the workouts so not sure how that works 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who's asking about those hideous lip crayons AGAIN? 🤔 Nobody - now shut up and duck off! 😡 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's high as duck again this morning tripping balls over her Minnie mouse jumper 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh definitely, they're all lacking content, so why not just stay off the grid in that case? 🙄
Engagement. They’re all crapping themselves in case we forget who they are and followers start to drop off. These are tough times for the swipe up brigade 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear to bleeping god if she says we're all in this together and gives one of her bleeping patronising motivational bleeping bullshit speeches once more I'm going to walk to felixstowe and smack her in her big teefs!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ffs Mother Theresa's on a roll. Has she had a packet of trill for breakfast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.