Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling the post to try and make it look like she’s got an arse 🤣😩 and the tact she says she hasn’t had lip fillers is the biggest lie going you can see it in the border of her bleeping lips 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
"Jason's off today so he's in the other room"

I'm genuinely beginning to wonder if she's making some sort of cry for help.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has to be thee oddest family, all sitting in different rooms!! Anyone notice she whispers when Jayson is at home? Think it's purely marriage of convenience.

Reactions: 22

agree with this either she is intentionally doing this for she is in a genuinely bad place with him I can’t work that out?
She is completely different when he is there she must be aware that she is?

Reactions: 2

I think it's just a case of Jason said she can have a cheddar shed if she uses it. Like the trainer's he said she never wear, she only wears them cos he said she wouldn't.

Reactions: 7
I actually didn’t mind brookie to start with but I can absolutely not stand her now!! She’s even more desperate that her mum to be “insta famous” I can’t stand the faces she pulls!! Loves herself to the highest level and god only knows why
She is an absolute disgrace. Absolutely full of her own self importance and loves herself. It's a pitty for her that when she was seen in the background of beggys photo, a lot of us thought she was her 50 year old friend Dawn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with all the tap to tidy BS all of a sudden? I cringe for her and her desperation for insta fame! Actually I don’t think it’s the “fame” it’s the money and the materialistic things that go with it.

See that tap to tidy how does that work now seeing as Stacey Solomon has trademarked it along with “my little pickle”

Reactions: 6
The whole point of that flash challenge is it’s a daily fit challenge! What the duck she filming in advance for??? Deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole point of that flash challenge is it’s a daily fit challenge! What the duck she filming in advance for??? Deluded!
Because she can never do anything properly.

For example, if she does a competition and the closing time will be 5pm....she will forget and suddenly at 7pm she will stop the competition.

She is a joke

Reactions: 14
She looks like when you push a dolls face in!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣yeah it does

agree with this either she is intentionally doing this for she is in a genuinely bad place with him I can’t work that out?
She is completely different when he is there she must be aware that she is?
I really do agree with you a cry for help maybe because she walks on eggshells around him, all that nervous laughing shows she is wary of him 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve been in an abusive relationship, she isn’t afraid of him. In my opinion, he can’t stand her and she’s trying to make him like her! She knows it’s over but is hanging on. I don’t see how their lifestyle is funded by hes wage, yes it’s probably good but duck me she spends most of it on tit, then eye rolls when he gets cycling stuff. Fucked if I would have a joint bank account with her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been in an abusive relationship, she isn’t afraid of him. In my opinion, he can’t stand her and she’s trying to make him like her! She knows it’s over but is hanging on. I don’t see how their lifestyle is funded by hes wage, yes it’s probably good but duck me she spends most of it on tit, then eye rolls when he gets cycling stuff. Fucked if I would have a joint bank account with her!!!
Maybe that’s why she babies Brookeblessher as she knows when she moves out they’ll split!

Reactions: 3
No way is the relationship ok, there is nothing there whatsoever you can see it, Trying to look good for the gram 👍

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t think Jason is abusing her. I think he literally just puts up with her and that’s it... and she’s trying to make him want her more!! The separate rooms, they never go out as a couple on their own always together With a group or with brookeyblessher.

Reactions: 11
Replying back to @Purplebananas , I definitely think she is on something. No one looks like that without a reason, plus her mood is continually up and down.
Depressed one minute with no energy, erratic and hyper the next.
The woman isn't right!

On that pic of Brooke someone's said that she looks so much better without make up..
She's caked in the stuff lol!
I don't think I've ever seen a girl that loves herself as much as Brooke loves herself.

The whole family is fucked up.
Beggy uses insta as her friends because I don't believe for one second any of her 'real' friends bother with her, she has sisters and a brother that never go near her, a son and granddaughter that keep their distance and a husband that doesn't even want to sit in the same room as her.
Whoever called her keeping Brooke at home to save the roof over her head has hit the nail on the head.
I reckon once Brooke leaves that marriage of convenience will be over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.