Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all take the mick a bit but I don’t get why saying they’re big 3 exercises and then not showing all of the workout? It’s been the same every other day too.

Reactions: 3
It’s the shittest ad campaign - I just despair 😖
I can just imagine the div that came up with it 😰 “everyone’s working out at home, let’s get them using flash”
I’ve got a better idea- why not gift some flash to Joe Wicks
His house is filthy and that carpet he’s jumping on everyday definitely could do with a bleach

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she obsessed with the PM? Does she think this will make her seem intelligent or up-to-date with current affairs?
25C7ACDD-A6A5-4058-9E03-5BCE1E8B4AA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck have I just seen? What the duck is she wearing? Looks like something kids would put together for dress up .... no wonder why jaysun doesn’t want to sit with her when she dresses like that 🤣🤣🤣 the fact she thinks she looks good as well is even more worrying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All jokes aside she looked extremely skinny in that gym stuff this morning 🤔 I find it so hypocritical that she’s given tv interviews and banged on about beating her eating disorder but it’s obviously still very much there, young people follow her and see these habits that’s she’s made look healthy! Very very sad she has no thought to anybody else! In her “tv interview” she said Instagram has been a big part of her overcoming her disorder and if she’s having a “fat day” she’ll say but she’s a liar she loves how she looks and her bad habits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️ What the duck is she wearing, for someone that has a house full of mirrors how the hell can she think this is a good look
E3EE63A7-4E0B-42ED-BC39-42B72C7368FA.jpeg

saw these in B&M and thought they were soooooo cuyyyyyte, love the how the colour just POPs....#fashionbybeggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The comments this morning 🤣🤣🤣
You lot are on fire!
Aww, I think Beggy fancies a bit of Boris, she never stops harping on about the floppy haired, bumbling buffoon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but I'm sure she just buys clothes for the sake of it because they are cheap or on sale. That superdry stuff is vomiting inducing, especially paired together. She seriously cannot think that is a good look. She's a bleeping scruff.

Reactions: 6
Christ all flaming mighty. Some people will do anything for a freebie. Becks has just earned herself a shed load of free flash tit. Just one problem with that, we can never unsee bacofoil face jumping round like a frigging nutter. Etched in our minds forever!

• Haha
Oh god Beggy s been in the dressing up box once again. 🙈😂 what ever does she look like how embarrassing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.