Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping hair!
And she will have that hair all in that cake mix 🤢
Someone gift her some bloody kirby grips.
It's really grown loads, why doesn't she just clip it all back every day ... And wear a face mask, a full facial covering face mask ... Yeah, that would do it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair is AWFUL!!!!! The ultimate Can I speak to the Manager haircut!!!!!!! 😷 🤢

Those long bits at the front are like 2 rats tails hanging off her head!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So.... "The worst" headache left her apparently lying in a dark room is miraculously cured with a few pills, and now she's okay to bend down and clean her oven? She's a trooper, bless her! 🙄 😂

Her hair is AWFUL!!!!! The ultimate Can I speak to the Manager haircut!!!!!!! 😷 🤢

Those long bits at the front are like 2 rats tails hanging off her head!!!!!
Just call her Karen! 😂

• Haha
duck me she really will keep any old tit won't she first her rubber collection and now Tupperware boxes full of cake decorations

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Cakes look like tit! Brookey looks like she’s smelt some tit pulling that awful pose in her story 🤮

swipe up guys and you too can look like a dick and buy these awful glasses👍

Reactions: 10
Where has she been keeping those bits of icing?! Theres about 5 tupawear boxes?

Reactions: 6
Becky was always one of the accounts that I didnt mind but I can’t believe she is doing swipe ups right now. Even hinch isn’t doing them and she is queen of the swipe up. People are struggling to get important delivery’s due to people ordering so much shite online. The post office is busier than Christmas but with a lot less staff.

I’ve never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do this smug, goofy, scruffy, in love with her bleeping self bleep!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.