Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Beggy 👋🏼
Cat got your tongue?

It’s ok. A good cappa tay will sort that out. Wonder how many she’s downed already this morning 😂
Bet she’s FaceTiming Dawn. There will a bottle of Prosecco in her hand and she’ll be ugly crying because she’s been caught out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This man is everything!

Well educated, spoken very well and you can tell completely truthful

Oh tit beggy, your whole world has now crashed.. and it's completely deserved!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s probably sat holding a sliced onion to her saggy eyes trying to squeeze out some tears

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This morning has made lockdown slightly more bearable today, can see her trashing that dressing room in anger 90p flip flops flying everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m imagining the scene from Gavin & Stacey where Dawn is crying in the loos because Seth (the black fella) won’t have a three-way with her & Pete.

There’s a similar scene unfolding in Felixstowe. Beggy is crying because Soul Candles and Buzz T-Shirts won’t have a three-way collaboration with her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone out there feel sorry for Beggy....nope??? ME NEITHER🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He always replies and he's honest, when it comes to a collab. He always finds bargains of designer stuff!
He's a decent human being. He's intelligent, honest, humble a pure delight to watch and listen to. I'm a big fan of his. He has class and it shows in his house styling and his demo's. He's incredibly funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Love his rappor with his Nan. She's hilarious too. When he puts the filters on her when they're out shopping. It's comedy gold. I have a lot of time for Michael and his Instagram account. Lovely, lovely lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If u look at welcome to stepford, at 9k he has a fraction of beckys followers and 200 comments on every post.. becky has 80k followers and 20 comments on every post. Why cant brands see that her account is all hot air.. theres no real following there, its all bought followers, shes constantly called out on every post with asa rules and only about 10 people supporting her over and over, where are the other 79999k of people! The only solace is knowing that when becky is rattling down the lense daily to "inspire" people, 90% only watch because of the carcrash and the other thousands of followers dont watch because they are bots. How can she actually believe she has an inspiring following. Give it up becky.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s only April and already this year her and Brookey bless her have messed up so many times on Instagram:
  1. The wedding photos incident
  2. The announcement of Claire Coleby’s passing before the family did
  3. Caroline Flack’s suicide rant
  4. The QD shed
  5. The BBQ / Welcome to Stepford incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What will be next? It’s a joke how little she thinks about what she is doing/saying and posting for the world to see!

Reactions: 13
It’s only April and already this year her and Brookey bless her have messed up so many times on Instagram:
  4. The QD shed
What’s the wedding photo inducing and QD one? New the world of rattle and loving it already! Seen right through Beggy!

Reactions: 3
  4. The QD shed
And don’t forget the build/cedar room/new shed where the telly reflects the light from the bi-folds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have followed Micheal for a long time now, he is literally a breath of fresh air. There’s no fakes no crap and he is true to himself! I’m glad he called out Becky, he did the right thing, he’s always been so genuine. I’ve messaged him plenty of times and he’s ALWAYS replied

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's bought all this on herself, I love how calm and dignified michael was on his stories Beggy just screeches and swears when shes having a rant.
I love how classy and nice Michaels home where as Beggys just looks cluttered and messy.
Cat got your tongue today begs??? Usually by now you've posted a million stories and 10 thousand swipes up and #ads
You're only on the gram for what you can get and as others have said Michael has far less followers than you and has a damn sight more comments on his posts than you says it all doesn't it begs. That "addressing the situation " last night was pathetic you always twist it to make it all about you. You really are a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG I love his response, he speaks well and clearly rather that so yeah, like Beggy!
I didn’t follow him prior to this but I do now and fair play to him for having the balls to stand up to her. She will well turn this around though and play the victim more than she already is going. But unfortunately Beggy you play like that and you get hurt.
What’s that saying........Don’t hate the player, Hate the game.
Thats something for you to work out Beggy 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.