Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Stepford is a legend for calling her out. Hope this will be the end of the begmister?

I also can’t help but think Beggy has set up the account to troll him? Written in her broken English ?
I thought the same.. shes fond of the word "bastard"

Reactions: 11
She's making it worse for herself. She should just write a post saying something along the lines of "as you know I don't tolerate trolls and I've been alerted to the fact that some of my followers are messaging another account. Whilst I appreciate you believe you are sticking up for me I do not condone this behaviour" (obviously in becky speak). And then message this guy and apologise to him personally. Instead she's dragging it out and making it worse for herself but more so for him as he is the one recieving the abuse.

Reactions: 25
I think her actions today have shown Beggy for what she truly is...A loathsome, homophobic, backstabbing liar who will resort to manipulation to get what she wants & who twists the truth to suit her audience.

She won't even mention this tomorrow, it'll be brushed under the carpet and forgotten about.
It will be business as usual...Pottering, gusto delivery and telling us what Brooke the witch and Jason the sleaze bag is doing, not even giving a single duck what that poor guy has had to put up with from her & her followers!
I just hope that he is ok after all of this ❤

Reactions: 31
Can they be sent the screen shots of his stories?

Can any of the companies she works with be sent the screen shots.
Iconic lights
Gusto
Who ever gave the tin shed
Vonhaus
Decoratingcentre.
Buzz
That bloody boutique

See if they are happy to be working with someone who is happy with homophobic slurs.
This made me really laugh! “That bloody boutique” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her actions today have shown Beggy for what she truly is...A loathsome, homophobic, backstabbing liar who will resort to manipulation to get what she wants & who twists the truth to suit her audience.

She won't even mention this tomorrow, it'll be brushed under the carpet and forgotten about.
It will be business as usual...Pottering, gusto delivery and telling us what Brooke the witch and Jason the sleaze bag is doing, not even giving a single duck what that poor guy has had to put up with from her & her followers!
I just hope that he is ok after all of this ❤
So true. Brushed under the carpet never to be spoken about again. But Tattle doesn’t forget

Reactions: 15
Again, FAO BEGGY 👋

It would have been easy to make this all better by holding your hands up and saying actually, I was wrong, I shouldn’t have been bleating on about a free bbq I got in this godawful time. Instead, you stopped comments on the post.

When being asked to do something about the low lives / you / Brooke / whoever it was that messaged Michael those vile messages, you refused because you were thinking of number one. Again.

You could have given us “1%-ers” a different opinion of you but instead, you are reaffirming that you are exactly what we think; a nasty, beggy, scummy cow.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for your so called “influencer” life because the thought of you influencing anyone to be like you is horrifying.

I also hope you have a change of heart and start enjoying life, and recognise what you actually do have, without needing to post every detail.

We don’t need to know every time you switch the TV on (spend time with your family or get a hobby!), or have a “cuppa tay” (yes, we get you are trying to make this your catchphrase), or every time you buy something new (yes, we know you do this to show us how much money you have, and also try tricking us into buying said tit online so you get a kickback for this) or what Jaysunn and Brookey (bless her) are doing. It’s called normal family life. Most people don’t have the inclination to put this on Instagram.

Practice what you preach. Be kind, remember?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think I have found my new favourite Instagram account 😍 those messages that have been sent to him are vile and the fact he messaged her about and has said she will do nothing about it has well and truly shown her true colours stick your #bekind up your arse beggy and practice what you preach
Michaels lovely, and now THERE is a bloke knows how to do Christmas decorations, stunning! And fair play for him calling her out 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Welcome to Stepford is a legend for calling her out. Hope this will be the end of the begmister?

I also can’t help but think Beggy has set up the account to troll him? Written in her broken English ?
Exactly!!! She kept saying it’s a made up account, yes, by her! She’s a bleeping witch, god I’d love to knock her splinter teeth down the back of her throat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What annoyed me the most is saying "I don't care who you choose to be" sorry choose? is she that ignorant?!? And then to start saying about being "pink.,blue etc" how insulting she literally has no clue. She is so uneducated and uniformed. She's made the whole thing so much worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thing is, she's dumb as duck. That wouldn't be a bad thing if she sat down and shut up but the more she speaks the more stupid she sounds.

She could and should have stamped this out in the beginning by saying trolls won't be tolerated on my page and I in no way condone trolling on my behalf.

Trouble is it looks very very likely it was Becks herself who did the trolling. The fact it was 2 people who sent vile messages who use the same sort of vocabulary and non sensical sentences has her name all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That has to be a Beggy. She can’t spell for tit and she gives it away by missing letters off. You instead of your, which should be you’re. She has a habit of things like that, Hmmmmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That has to be a Beggy. She can’t spell for tit and she gives it away by missing letters off. You instead of your, which should be you’re. She has a habit of things like that, Hmmmmm.
Agreed, her misuse of spoken and written English irritates me but most of her followers (the genuine fans) can’t be intellectually gifted either. I’m on the fence with this one. Part of me thinks she’s not stupid enough to do this while the other part thinks she is. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome to stepford has put up some more stories regarding the bbq 🙊 good on him! I’m glad he has pulled her up about her speech x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She will never say sorry as some Instagramers have said before having drama ,argument etc with other accounts
Is good for the follower numbers. Which adds more possibility that she’s done it all on purpose (sending messages herself ) Im just waiting for her next spelling mistake that matches the messages sent 🧐

Reactions: 15
Oh my god she’s gonna be whispering and talking as if she’s ill today🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please please don’t think I am that begging witch !!!!! I no my grammar and spelling is awfull. But I am
Me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait to see Becky’s reaction to this mornings stories from welcome to stepford 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.