Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Really!
This woman really needs to check herself, 2 boohoo orders and a new look one. She really downer give a duck about all the poor people having to pick her crappy clothes that I wouldn’t even dress my 6 yr old in! 🤮 selfish to the core! bleeping vile human she will never learn.
Stop ordering you selfish cow. God, she had so much samey shite. 🤬

Reactions: 13
Her selfishness is unreal!

If they stopped all online ordering of non essential items. Becky would have a breakdown. Is it really essential to be doing this when you literally have a clothes shop in your spare bedroom! 😳😡

Reactions: 21
I never tend to comment on these things, but I’ve just seen her post about another boohoo delivery, and it really does make my blood boil. People are bleeping dying alone in hospital without their families and friends surrounding them, people are loosing children to this horrendous pandemic and she’s ordering utter ugly crappy dresses?! It’s not something to be proud of Becky. It’s not like you haven’t got enough clothes in your ‘walk in wardrobe.’ The money she spends on clothes and tat and then has the audacity to go onto Instagram stories when single mums, families, elderly, vulnerable people are struggling to put food on the table?! I’m sorry but it’s wrong. It’s well and truly wrong. bleeping grow up Becky. There is so much more to life than crappy boohoo dresses, then complaining about your nails not being done, not having your eye lashes down when our NHS is drowning and people are risking their lives because Becky wants a boohoo dress? Putting the mail man at risk, putting the picking staff at risk. Absolutely fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Beggy....you have SERIOUS issues! No one has or needs that many clothes. You are literally embarrassing yourself and I feel sorry for your cash machine husband who’s paying for your addiction, or has the money all come from Gusto swipe ups at £15 a time🤬
Act your age, your content is none existent and we all follow you to realise how much better our lives and values are...cruel but true🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another day, another delivery. More inappropriate clothing she'll only wear once. More animal print. More showing herself off.

How can we make her see what's she's doing ? I get the feeling with this one though that the more we make a big deal about something the more she'll do it. 😒

She seems to think this is all a massive inconvenience ... I don't think for one minute she's giving a flying duck about anyone else ... Until it actually affects her or her family and while I wouldn't wish this absolutely horrific virus on anyone, what WILL it take to make her see 🤷

Reactions: 15
When she said she could pair one of those tshirts with a white denim jacket I legit choked on a tangerine segment.

Hey Begs, 1997 called. It wants it's bleeping clothes back you woman

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't even finish watching her stories this morning. She's beyond belief. I'm 40 this year and wouldn't dream of shopping on Boohoo, it's for teens and 20+ year olds. And tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who owns 3 denim jackets? And that’s the ones she told us about! The world is on its arse but as long as she can order crap dresses then duck everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Who the fk needs that many clothes? Why does she buy such big sizes when she’s barely a size 8.

Who wears pineapples at her age? And ffs why did she keep picking at it and slapping the elastic near her saggy tits?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All those clothes look like stuff she’s bought before too. I bet if she went hunting she would find she’s already got similar. How depressing.

Reactions: 11
She will say shes keeping business open blah blah blah. A few five quid dresses for all that risk. Seriously Beggy stop just stop. Gosh this woman is just beyond selfish

Reactions: 9
Well while she’s still ordering she’s still got content hasn’t she! I’ve unfollowed her, she’s so bloody boring!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I cannot understand this people are being furloughed. We are worrying about paying bills and mortgages but she is buy-buy-buy.

Reactions: 12
Crying about her parents and how old they're getting older and how quickly time passes yet not once during this pandemic has she mentioned them or her granddaughter.
My heart hurts not seeing my grandkids, they are literally all I think about, I cried this morning when my daughter facetimed me and we participated with their easter egg hunt through a screen, I just want to touch their little faces and smother them in kisses. I couldn't give a duck what clothes I have or what I need right now because nothing in my life is as important as my family. It's ok bleating about them to your followers Beggy, but it's all for show and attention seeking. You dont give a duck about anyone but yourself and this pandemic has definitely shown your true colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB, THAT PHONE I'D LOVE TO RAM, RIGHT UP HER SKINNY ARSE, HER PAGE IS JUST A FARCE!!!!

Who is ordering clothes atm, I'm living in jammies and eating so much my clothes don't fit lol. God love her wit, she just needs Instagram approval. Her life is so sad. All the stuff she buys she's trying to make herself happy. Why has she so many clothes. That's a very obsessive behaviour she has. Remember the time she joined the gym. Obsessed. Then it was Xmas decorations. Obsessed. Painting everywhere and everything for months. Obsessed. The paper stars. Does no one in her immediate circle notice this 😒

Reactions: 22
I am raging about her crying over her mum and dad getting older. My mum died when she was 43. I would have given anything for my mum to have lived to 76. People are dying from this horrific virus that is affecting the WHOLE WORLD!!!!

Why does the spoilt bastard not see what she does have and be thankful for it?

Try thinking outside your bleeping four walls you selfish cow!!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.