Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Beggy! No one needs to see your snaggled tooth pics thanks very much!
Who'd seriously stand taking photos of themselves and posting them just for attention at a time like this...🙄
Take your selfies and ram them up ya hoop!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
More so than ever, COVID has made us all realise that material things really don’t matter and that spending time at home enjoying the simple things, our health and looking forward to being with friends and family is all that really matters in life. I haven’t seen anything or heard Beggy talking about quality time with Jason at all. She’s all buy, buy, buy more cheapo new clothes, more shite to try and fill the void in her life. The only person who seems to take a bit of notice of her is Brookey and that’s only because Beggy spoils her little princess as if she was still 5 years old so Brookey needs to suck up to mumsy. She must be so lonely in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck off Beggy! No one needs to see your snaggled tooth pics thanks very much!
Who'd seriously stand taking photos of themselves and posting them just for attention at a time like this...🙄
Take your selfies and ram them up ya hoop!!
Such a bloody catfish honest to god 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Smelly breath and dirty hair, curtains up to hide Cedar house glare

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear god she’s filtered that bloody photo on her latest post 😂😂
Daft mare forgets she does a million stories with her unfiltered face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still there!
I think she's deleted it. Another one like Hinch, not allowing anyone to have an opinion.
bleeping fake witches they are.
Fancy never being able to take on board any form of criticism.

Ignore me, it is still there. I was looking at her catfish comments 🥴

Reactions: 10
Why does she go to bed so early? It’s not so her and Jay-sssson can get jiggy, she does duck all so she can’t be tired.....so why the duck is she going to bed at 9pm on a Saturday? Lockdown or not?!? I’ve sank half a bottle of Finlandia and have no plans to go to bed this side of 11.30pm......

Why does she go to bed so early? It’s not so her and Jay-sssson can get jiggy, she does duck all so she can’t be tired.....so why the duck is she going to bed at 9pm on a Saturday? Lockdown or not?!? I’ve sank half a bottle of Finlandia and have no plans to go to bed this side of 11.30pm......
I think it’s because she doesn’t eat so she has no energy

Reactions: 18
Wow Really!
This woman really needs to check herself, 2 boohoo orders and a new look one. She really downer give a duck about all the poor people having to pick her crappy clothes that I wouldn’t even dress my 6 yr old in! 🤮 selfish to the core! bleeping vile human she will never learn.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Another clothes delivery 🤬 I wouldn’t mind but she wears the same old tit all the time! She seems to think £8/£10 is pennies. Suppose easily earned is easily spent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those dresses are so short i feel sorry for her that she thinks they look good :( you could never wear them in public!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.