Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am raging about her crying over her mum and dad getting older. My mum died when she was 43. I would have given anything for my mum to have lived to 76. People are dying from this horrific virus that is affecting the WHOLE WORLD!!!!

Why does the spoilt bastard not see what she does have and be thankful for it?

Try thinking outside your bleeping four walls you selfish cow!!!
Same here I lost my mum when I was 23 she was 52 and my dad last year when I was 45 she really doesn’t realise how lucky she is x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I managed to get to the end of the stories and if you read this Becky I can ABSOLUTELY assure you I am not wishing my kids childhood years away so that I can spend my days buying shite I don't need, painting walls that don't need painted and watching shite on Netflix.
Word of advice.... I find wearing a bra lifts my tits up. You're welcome!
I really don’t understand why she would say something like that, I’ve got 3 daughters 25, 22 and 18 and I would give anything to go back to when they were little. Yes I admit I do have a bit more disposable income now, but I just spend it on them anyway and my 4 month old granddaughter not the tit t that she buys!

Reactions: 6
I screenshot this too. No it definitely ain't Brooke, she looks much older. Bullshit about Jaysun having a party for one!!! Lying witch
thats definitely brooke minus the make up and filters!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah its deffo Brooke.
Virtually unrecognisable without all her make up, caterpillar eyebrows and numerous photo shopped filters added.

And did I hear correctly, did Beggy say she liked her eyelashes???
Do me a favour Stevie Wonder and get yourself down to Specsavers once this lockdown is over!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so depressing! Instead of crying into your phone go and speak to your husband or your daughter about your feelings - oh you can’t Begs because they can’t stand to be in the same room as you!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion-
The delivery man is Beggys best friend, learn how to spell, it drives us round the bend!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm being pedantic but under the current situation could she not have used a different shot of the TV? I'm mean FFS. Or am I over thinking it because she has massively pissed me off today?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.