Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to get to the end of the stories and if you read this Becky I can ABSOLUTELY assure you I am not wishing my kids childhood years away so that I can spend my days buying shite I don't need, painting walls that don't need painted and watching shite on Netflix.
Word of advice.... I find wearing a bra lifts my tits up. You're welcome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Firstly, how many stories please. Does she not speak to anyone apart from her phone.

Secondly, more clothes?? Seriously? Disgusting and I actually pity her. She obviously has all of this on store accounts with high interest.

Reactions: 9
Howling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unbelievable - has the cheek to put up balloons and a poster saying “Stay at Home” and then has clothes deliveries to her house every other day. Why on earth does she need all those clothes when no one can go anywhere for the foreseeable future!

Reactions: 10
Was having a little beggy catch up and got as far as her starting to bring up her eating disorder and I thought no I cannot be dealing with you today you bellend. She needs to step away from all the leopard print its ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
Really beggy?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.