Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is the same age as Brooke, she is at Uni but has her own place, she cooks fresh homemade vegetarian meals for herself every day. She shows Beggy up! But then I did teach my kids to be independent and self sufficient.
She should be ashamed of herself, she is home all day, isn't short of money yet she can't cook a basic meal.
She has to resort to recipe cards to make a simple cottage pie or a spaghetti bolognese.
What the duck is wrong with her?
She lives across the road from a supermarket, yet she’s eating like it’s apocalypse
She’s a disgrace
She’s got a fridge full of gusto and her lunch was from Tesco ( labels) selfish, greedy family, they make me sick

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s not filming her face cos she has taken her lashes off?? Maybe she’s waiting on the ones from eBay to come 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s awake. Jay suns off. No mention of the tin hut. 🤣😂
Yes, he is having a “chilled day” and she is going to build the shed. I have never seen such a loveless marriage! It’s a relatively small house and yet they still manage to keep away from each other! He must dislike her so much, after all he only agreed to the ‘build’ so he didn’t have to share any sort of living space with her..... refer to my post in the last thread (I’ll copy and paste below as I can’t quote) 😂

It’s the worst thought out shed ever!
Day 1: Jaysunn announces that he can’t bear being in the same room as her for more than half an hour at a time so wants her to go and watch tv in another room. Beggy sees this as a chance to spend money so she suggests an extension. Jaysunn finally put his foot down and tells her that the credit cards/Argos card/loans are all near to their limit so they can’t afford it.
Day 2: Beggy suggests a comprise - a “Cedar Room”. Jaysunn thinks this is some sort of tree house so agrees. Quick as a flash, Beggy arranges a date for the ’builder men’ to start work without thinking about the layout of the room, measurements for windows or wall space for the TV. As she didn’t get what she wanted, Beggy orders the “Bio-Fold” doors she has always wanted, albeit ones that wont ever be used, due to the fact the garden is a wind tunnel and only look out onto her garden table and fence.
Day 3: Beggy unplugs(!) the main light, clears all the tit out of the conservatory and rips down the ceiling blinds (?). After reading on here what a waste and how she could have given them to charity, she announces later on that she is giving them to her mum (who incidentally lives in a mobile home, not in a house with a conservatory that she could fit ceiling blinds onto).
Day 4: After a piss up swingers night turns nasty (because neither Shelley or Jaysunn wanted to go near lice infected Beggy), the kitchen window gets broken, so Beggy decides it would be a good idea to remove the whole thing.
Day 5: The builder men turn up to start work. Once they realise they are going to be watched and have boomerangs taken of them all day, they realise they need to call in everyone they can to get the work done as quickly as possible. The plasterer was busy but they manage to get hold of the local baker to give them a hand.
Day 7: Work is more or less finished, except for the baker advising that the plastered walls need to be left for a few days to properly dry before being painted.
Day 8: Beggy paints the walls.
Day 9: Beggy starts filling the shed with assorted shite, much the same as the regular garden sheds; mismatched furniture that nobody likes any more, cushions, ornaments and trinkets that have gone out of style. The difference here of course is that most people would store them in the shed before taking them to charity shops and/or the tip.
Day 10: Beggy realises that because of the “Bio Fold” doors she insisted on, she can only have the tv in one place - on the wall that she is going to wallpaper in brick (?!?). This means that instead on enjoying the stunning view of her garden table and chairs, she will have her back to it. Thank God she has a super uncomfortable undisclosed gifted chair to sit in, otherwise her neck would not only be scratchy, it would constantly be cricked too.

And there we have it. I bet Jaysunn wishes he kept his mouth shut now, and instead just went out on his “bike rides” more often.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how she’s telling us all to support small business when she buys everything off eBay from a China and Amazon or worse, begs for a freebie (shed!?!)

Try ordering your paint brushes from a small online decorators Becky or actually pay for your own shed from a family run shop you hypocrite 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Yes, he is having a “chilled day” and she is going to build the shed. I have never seen such a loveless marriage! It’s a relatively small house and yet they still manage to keep away from each other! He must dislike her so much, after all he only agreed to the ‘build’ so he didn’t have to share any sort of living space with her..... refer to my post in the last thread (I’ll copy and paste below as I can’t quote) 😂

It’s the worst thought out shed ever!
Day 1: Jaysunn announces that he can’t bear being in the same room as her for more than half an hour at a time so wants her to go and watch tv in another room. Beggy sees this as a chance to spend money so she suggests an extension. Jaysunn finally put his foot down and tells her that the credit cards/Argos card/loans are all near to their limit so they can’t afford it.
Day 2: Beggy suggests a comprise - a “Cedar Room”. Jaysunn thinks this is some sort of tree house so agrees. Quick as a flash, Beggy arranges a date for the ’builder men’ to start work without thinking about the layout of the room, measurements for windows or wall space for the TV. As she didn’t get what she wanted, Beggy orders the “Bio-Fold” doors she has always wanted, albeit ones that wont ever be used, due to the fact the garden is a wind tunnel and only look out onto her garden table and fence.
Day 3: Beggy unplugs(!) the main light, clears all the tit out of the conservatory and rips down the ceiling blinds (?). After reading on here what a waste and how she could have given them to charity, she announces later on that she is giving them to her mum (who incidentally lives in a mobile home, not in a house with a conservatory that she could fit ceiling blinds onto).
Day 4: After a piss up swingers night turns nasty (because neither Shelley or Jaysunn wanted to go near lice infected Beggy), the kitchen window gets broken, so Beggy decides it would be a good idea to remove the whole thing.
Day 5: The builder men turn up to start work. Once they realise they are going to be watched and have boomerangs taken of them all day, they realise they need to call in everyone they can to get the work done as quickly as possible. The plasterer was busy but they manage to get hold of the local baker to give them a hand.
Day 7: Work is more or less finished, except for the baker advising that the plastered walls need to be left for a few days to properly dry before being painted.
Day 8: Beggy paints the walls.
Day 9: Beggy starts filling the shed with assorted shite, much the same as the regular garden sheds; mismatched furniture that nobody likes any more, cushions, ornaments and trinkets that have gone out of style. The difference here of course is that most people would store them in the shed before taking them to charity shops and/or the tip.
Day 10: Beggy realises that because of the “Bio Fold” doors she insisted on, she can only have the tv in one place - on the wall that she is going to wallpaper in brick (?!?). This means that instead on enjoying the stunning view of her garden table and chairs, she will have her back to it. Thank God she has a super uncomfortable undisclosed gifted chair to sit in, otherwise her neck would not only be scratchy, it would constantly be cricked too.

And there we have it. I bet Jaysunn wishes he kept his mouth shut now, and instead just went out on his “bike rides” more often.......
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 That.....was.....BRILLIANT😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wot a bloody hypocrite .... support small businesses my arse ... EBay and free stuff is not doing this .... what does she actually BUY from small business everything is bloody gifted or making her cash from swipe ups ... hypocrisy at its finest 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The cheek of this twit!
When was the last time she put her hand in her pocket and bought off a small business?
If it's not a freebie she doesn't support any of them. She either shops on Ebay (with a swipe up so she gets a % back) or goes on her trips to home bargains or b&m.
She is justifying it cos she knows people are pissed off with her showing expensive items that she's received for free and trying to get people to buy from the said company.

Go duck yourself Beggy, you hypocritical fuckwit!!!

Reactions: 20
DO AS YOU PREACH AND BUY FROM THESE SMALL BUSINESSES INSTEAD OF TAKE TAKE TAKE #SWIPE UP

Reactions: 17
This may have touched a little nerve today and caused her defending influencers still working!
E73B5E0F-7269-4432-AAC7-29AAFB40278C.jpeg
E73B5E0F-7269-4432-AAC7-29AAFB40278C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She said she fell asleep on the sofa and has only just woke up......so how did she get to bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair enough supporting small businesses, if WE can. But then they need to be the only companies promoted by individuals. I admit, I use Amazon but if I can support a small business I will and would push them. I will not order from Buzz - ever - because 1) I've got a fairly good sense of my own (decent) style and 2) unless they advertise the mental health charity they are donating to the Be Kind profits then they are a NO. Finally, has she come as Priscilla Presley today (how high is that clip back)?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.