Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's thick as tit ! Every day she shows us something else to confirm it.
As if she didn't know about house party.
She thinks she's so young and in with the crowd
Even her 18 year old daughter has only just discovered it, the pair of them really are car crash viewing 🤷

Reactions: 5
Support small businesses. Does she realise that a bleeping soul candle is the least of people's worries at the minute? I think I will get out of my gifted bed, put on some tan, put on my new kettle from swan,( I never used the other one they sent), light a candle and put on that class too with my initial in leopard print, cause I'm only 10 at heart. Hope u all well, and everyone enjoys THERE day and please buy loads so I can buy more tit on ebay. Then I do a swipe up and make more money! Me so clever..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Small businesses are struggling eh so is the REST OF THE bleeping WORLD, struggling to comprehend wtf is going on, people struggling to make money or have no money for that matter, just really bleeping struggling the last thing on my mind right now begs to be honest is buying a bleeping crappy Chinese tshirt/candle/shed/paint and wtf do you actually BUY cause all you do is BEG you greedy fuckwit there is no justification right now for how these influencers are turning this crisis to suit them, away get yourself to duck, you thick twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t find that Sparkles Nest thread but omg teaching a child to swear and laughing. Aren’t they meant to be distancing from elderly relatives not having coffee morning together. I don’t know, maybe they think it’s safe for their family. Sorry for the OT but she reminds me of an older version of a Beggy but at least Sparkles sees her children and grandchildren even before this virusl

Beggy bellowing instead of just clapping. I said what a bunch of chavs. I
was sick of people putting it on the gram last night. Everything’s for the gram with thrm, all about me. There’s a few that have milked this virus and isolation for their own gain doing swipe ups contently you, filming all the time and it’s wound me up. Be positive but stop trying to make money out of people.
I think they all live together in mobile homes on a small piece of land

Reactions: 5
I hate it when she goes on about supporting small businesses! This week I took the decision to temporarily stop taking orders for my business, ever since this whole nightmare started I have felt really awkward about advertising things for sale because of people worrying about everything. I support those people who have made the decision to stay open but for me it was stressing me out and wasn't sleeping for worrying.

Reactions: 12
That meal is supposed to be for 3 grown adults? My husband would demolish all that for himself 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg “I’m going to be doing loads of calls to people”
Does she think she’s some celebrity or something? Dumb witch and the people that wanna talk to her are dumb as well 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg “I’m going to be doing loads of calls to people”
Does she think she’s some celebrity or something? Dumb witch and the people that wanna talk to her are dumb as well 🤣😩
Self isolating has never been more appealing if my only other option was to talk to beggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.