Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, Beggy love, you have issues. Who the duck has that many flip flops? They’re ugly and I don’t own a single pair.

Reactions: 9
My hands are sore cracked red from
Washing, to still have paint from yesterday on hers proves she is dirty....... it’s so obvious she don’t even wash them after she as been the toilet. How that family are not ill with her i Will never no. Great advert for food 🤮🤮🤮 she must stink to high heaven. With all her tit Iv never seen any hand wash in the bathroom or kitchen. Neither have I seen deodorant..... she just put purfume over the top to mask it. Dirt bleeping skank.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She shows us EVERYTHING she does, when was the last time she dusted/polished in her living room, wiped down skirting boards, door handles, light fittings & switches etc?
Every corner of that house must be grotty, I think Beggy is all show and top clean.
How could you possibly do a thorough clean with all that tit and clutter everywhere! 🤮🤮

• Sick
She must have a shopping addiction as know one needs that many £1 flip flops from primark. She can’t earn that much money doing the job she was doing. How can she justify spending Jason’s hard earned cash on so much unnecessary tit

Reactions: 9
Those flip flops make me itchy - in fact the whole room does. Imagine the quality of stuff she could own, even if she cut down and bought 4 of each item. This needs an intervention. It's not classy or desirable.

Reactions: 8
Becky:- Pandemic? Whassat?

Just been wondering, as you do at 7.20 am
When you ain’t been asleep yet and bored.. what ages are we all
I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn
55 - 5 grown lads and 8 grandchildren 💜

Reactions: 7
Have we been shown how the Finished tin can in the garden looks yet? Or did she give up with it and realised she isn’t quite the amazing ‘Becky the builder’ she makes out she is

• Haha
46 - I can't work from home as I work in a hospital (opted to do nights through lockdown) but if I was a parcel delivery courier on her round I'd throw them at her windows. She's vile which is an anagram of evil coincidentally!

I’ve honestly never known anyone order so much. I’m in my late 20’s and don’t have much disposable income each month but what I do have I’ll maybe buy a new top for a night out or whatever. But there’s no way you’d catch me ordering all that shite!! The flip flops FFS Becky have a black and a nude pair for holidays and then invest in a pair of decent bloody sandals - but no, she’d rather buy 50 of the same shite than 1 decent item. And all the clothes - wtf! We all have our guilty pleasures maybe handbags or make up or shoes. But not Becky - she loves them all!! But they’re all the shite options

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Becky:- Pandemic? Whassat?

Just been wondering, as you do at 7.20 am
When you ain’t been asleep yet and bored.. what ages are we all
I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn
I’ve just turned 43 and I’ve got 2 grandkids and I think I don’t look anywhere near as old as beggy 😱😱🤣

Reactions: 3
God sake summer wardrobe being done?? Why bring in flip flops (manky ones too)...when we have only just gone into April!! Has she never heard of the saying "Never cast a clout till May is out?? ". All them winter coats she was gifted and bought now shoved away?? Womens mental and the amount of shoes and clothes is obscene.
She must've changed round that "dressing room" aka sh1t tip more times now. Face it...its just too rammed with all that crap!!

Reactions: 6
The economy is in absolute tatters, people are dying in their hundreds overnight, having to be buried with no family or friends saying goodbye, jobs have been lost, people are losing sleep over where the next meal is going to come from.... but oh my god I might win an smart voice egg cooker! For the love of god she has absolutely no idea!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The good thing is I can show my husband her dressing room to prove I do not in fact own too many pairs of shoes! Im shoe mad but I own 2 pairs of flip flops and only ever wear them on holiday at the pool/beach or maybe in the garden in summer. I'd never wear them with an outfit out and about. Why would you need 11 billion pairs?

I bet half they clothes are years old, I’ve followed her from the start and never has she had a clear out that amounted to anything. Half they jeans are possibly older than dolly. She thinks having a full room of her tit makes her look rich and up there with Nikki but Nikki has investment pieces that she mixes and matches then sells on (even high street). Beggy has a room full of old tit and rolls it out every year so she looks like she’s just bought it all from the car boot. Washed out and smelly looking. Poundland chic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.